Almost 115K views on youtube!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    Chew did you arrow pass through the front turkey and hit the one behind it in the head/neck area killing it? [emoji15].
    I don't think so. Optical illusion. I might have tagged a leg on that one.

Comment

Were you on a lease out that way? I hunt between Del Rio and Bracketville now. I haven’t seen any javelina.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
        I don't think so. Optical illusion. I might have tagged a leg on that one.

Go back and watch it in slo-mo......Your original turkey jumps up spins around and runs off. The one in the back drops like a hammer. You probably killed two turkeys

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
          My highest one is like 7 views. Lol

Awesome video, Chew!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            Go back and watch it in slo-mo......Your original turkey jumps up spins around and runs off. The one in the back drops like a hammer. You probably killed two turkeys
            I'm gonna go with this one, looks like the intended target jumped over the arrow. I did give ya another view and like though.

Comment

Awesome video, no wonder it has that many views. Great shootin, Chew!

Comment

Originally posted by mikeyb_23 View Post
                I'm gonna go with this one, looks like the intended target jumped over the arrow. I did give ya another view and like though.

I think it passes through the first one and either neck or head shots the one in the back.

Comment

Nice video.

Comment

Case Closed!

Comment

Daaang! I watched that video a couple times and didn’t notice the wrong turkey got shot.

Comment

Great investigation work Smart. You’d think a top cop like Booby would know which darn thunder chicken he killed. I sure missed it last night watching on my phone but it’s clear as day on the iPad.

Great neck shot Chew!

Comment

It sho nuff looks like it. But I don't remember seeing any head/neck wounds on the turkey. I've only shot a handful with a bow so it seems like I'd remember. But hey...I'll take the 2 fer one on the corn buzzards!

Comment

Dang, yep, watched again, two birds dead IMO. Really cool!!!

Comment

Great video!! I always enjoy some bow hunting videos. Man, that was some fancy shooting. Well done.

Comment

Good video and good shooting MrChew.

That was an interesting shot angle on that Javi. Well done.

Comment

Working...
                                X