• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Killer Q! That was big time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Nice series win for the good guys!

Was hoping for the run rule but alas they kept it at 9-0 for too long.

Comment

Series win! Onward...

Comment

I think that’ll lock up a top8 as well

Comment

Going back to 2020, Texas is 52-15 in its last 67 games.

Comment

Nice series win for the Horns.

All of the Aggie fans have been quiet on this thread as of late but they had a good series win against Ole Miss. Frizzell was swinging the bat great this series.

Comment

2021 College Baseball

They decided to heckle Faltine today, he’s pointing at the scoreboard.

Comment

This is a very likely top 8 for the national seeds.

My top eight right now would be: Arkansas, Mississippi State, Texas, TCU, Vanderbilt, Tennessee, Notre Dame, Arizona.

Comment

Always. Win. On. Sunday.

...and Happy Mothers Day to all of the Mommas in your life!

Comment

Originally posted by JVasquez View Post
                      I know we talk about BG12 and SEC baseball a lot but I want brag for a minute on my son. He is a Sophomore pitcher for OLLU in San Antonio and was awarded the RRAC conference pitcher of the year and first team all conference. 9-1 record.

Nice. Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We decided to hit a post-Bownanza game at Olsen this afternoon before leaving CStat.

Frizzell had a hell of a game (and series) with a two run jack in the first and a go ahead Grand Slamim bottom of the 7th!

He also made a heck of a play in the Top of the 8th to complete a double play to get out of a bases loaded, one out jam.

There was a lot of jawing from both benches. It was a fun day at the ballpark!

My Flickr Photos

Comment

BTW, I think Frizzell was 7 for 12 with 5 HRs in the series! (Another ball was inches from being another HR in Friday’s game.)

My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                            We decided to hit a post-Bownanza game at Olsen this afternoon before leaving CStat.

Frizzell had a hell of a game (and series) with a two run jack in the first and a go ahead Grand Slamim bottom of the 7th!

He also made a heck of a play in the Top of the 8th to complete a double play to get out of a bases loaded, one out jam.

There was a lot of jawing from both benches. It was a fun day at the ballpark!

That was a crazy second half of that game.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                              They decided to heckle Faltine today, he’s pointing at the scoreboard.

Had the opportunity to coach against Faltine in a 15u tournament last summer. He was out there helping his Dad coach a Banditos team. Seemed like a really good kid. Fun to watch him have some success. I enjoyed our talks on the field. Wish him the best....

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                                This is a very likely top 8 for the national seeds.

My top eight right now would be: Arkansas, Mississippi State, Texas, TCU, Vanderbilt, Tennessee, Notre Dame, Arizona.

Here is this weeks D1 rankings. These are very important with host sights supposed to be released later in the week.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X