Mathews V3- 27 or 31 inch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mathews V3- 27 or 31 inch

I shot these bows today and loved them. I wanted to hear from anyone who might own one or anyone who has shot these bows a fair amount, maybe someone who has shot one in the field or shot a lot of target practice. Both have pros and cons but both are super smooth. Thanks for any help.

I haven't spent a lot with either but my wife bought me the 27 for Christmas and the string angle was pretty extreme with a 29" draw length so I took it back to exchange for the 31. Adter shooting the 31 and a bunch of other bows I ended up ordering a Revolt lol.

Comment

I have a 29” draw and my wife bought me the V3 27 for Christmas. I love it. Absolutely love it. It is dangerous to 4 legged critters.

Comment

My son purchased the 31” because he felt like the draw was better for him than on the 27”. It may be “to each their own”. I have read many posts here stating they love the 27” V3. I do not think you can go wrong either way. The V3 is a great bow.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post

Comment

Bought a 27 V3 (28" draw) In January. Did not like the 85% let off change it to 80%. Absolutely love the bow. I didn't shoot the 31 because I didn't want a bigger bow. Previous bow was/is a DXT that I still love just getting older and harder to pull. Pulling 5lbs less and same arrow speed with the V3.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_Kevin View Post
                You’ve shot both?

Comment

Working...
                X