Street Race Houston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Riceguy View Post
    Calling them democrats is your way of being racist, right.

I’ve been getting real tired of the blatant racism allowed to go on around here.
    Must be your time of the month, huh?

As others have suggested, if you get butt hurt over something like this, maybe this site isn't for you.

Comment

Everyone get ready for the march 2k event that brings these fools out of the woodwork. Main event is at the track where it should be. Some real awesome cars and drivers. But, if you're a wannabe racer, morons from all corners of the earth will converge to see whos fart canned civic can beat the other guy's v6 stang. Someone will wreck and get killed, then we'll all get to read about the "tragedy" kinda like when a democrat does something dumb...

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
        Like the yellow 4 banger camaro...you are out of your lane.

He meant they are idiots for standing in the highway & dems come in all flavors which is colorblind.

Wasn't that difficult to decipher & pulling the racist card was...well democrat like.
        He saw a video of non-white people and then calls them democrats -this was clearly meant to be derogatory. You all have just been so normalized to these comments that you don't realize it's not normal and is racist to make these comments.

His intention is pretty clear to me, how you all rationalize your BS is beyond me. It was clearly a dig at the non-white people with the way he said it. You all just don't like hearing views from outside your echo chamber on the PACE forum.

Comment

He saw a video of non-white people and then calls them democrats -this was clearly meant to be derogatory. You all have just been so normalized to these comments that you don't realize it's not normal and is racist to make these comments.

His intention is pretty clear to me, how you all rationalize your BS is beyond me. It was clearly a dig at the non-white people with the way he said it. You all just don't like hearing views from outside your echo chamber on the PACE forum.
          THIS is clearly a dig at white people!

See how that works????

Comment

What's racist is assuming he meant something racist just because he's white. Can we talk about anything on here without someone finding a reason to be offended?

Comment

75% of my buddies are OTW.....better let them know who they are associating with. Family members too!

Thank goodness they all vote Republican! Wp

Comment

What are your pronouns?

Comment

Calling them democrats is your way of being racist, right.

I’ve been getting real tired of the blatant racism allowed to go on around here.
                  I'd of thought he was talking about how all the dumb azz Democrats were blocking streets and freeways after Trump got elected.
                  Yes, there are a few racists here and there. Each race has them. Always will. However . . .
                  If not respecting Democrats and their agenda to destroy our republic is racism, then I guess I can bear that label.

Police know where the racing occurs. Everyone in the area does. You can't miss the rubber on the road and the noise if you live around there.
                  But the justice system has bigger issues to deal with.
                  Till someone ends up dead.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
                  Last edited by DRT; 02-24-2021, 03:14 PM.

Comment

Dude just stop. You were LITERALLY the only one to identify race.

Comment

Originally posted by FVR JR View Post
                      Everyone get ready for the march 2k event that brings these fools out of the woodwork. Main event is at the track where it should be. Some real awesome cars and drivers. But, if you're a wannabe racer, morons from all corners of the earth will converge to see whos fart canned civic can beat the other guy's v6 stang. Someone will wreck and get killed, then we'll all get to read about the "tragedy" kinda like when a democrat does something dumb...
                      Not going to lie, I am looking forward to it this year. Always awesome cars on the roads, and some ridiculous sleepers! Nothing better than an old Crown Vic with a SC stuffed under the hood.

Just gotta be home by 11 pm, before the hoolums go deep on a case of White Claws!

Comment

Subtle racism is still racism and it’s creeping into the public sphere. People aren’t out here blasting the N-word, but the prejudices are pretty apparent.
                        Buckle up, it's only gonna get worse!
                        This administration will see to it .

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                          The democrats have widdled racism down to "someone I disagree with".
                          Put that on a billboard!!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Subtle racism is still racism and it’s creeping into the public sphere. People aren’t out here blasting the N-word, but the prejudices are pretty apparent.
                            Prejudices have existed since the dawn of man, and will until we're down to 1 man. For example, I am prejudiced against idiots, liberals, terrorists, and europeans winning American golf tournaments. None of which are racist.

So again, you don't know what real racism is, or you are looking way to hard for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                              So again, you don't know what real racism is, or you are looking way to hard for it.
                              I'm prejudiced against people who are against adding an extra "o".

Comment

I think the real solution here is to call all black people conservatives, all white people libs, all cars involved in racing accidents should go to me afterwards, and anyone that disagrees with me is a racist. I'll let everyone sort out their word jitsu while I collect the cars...

As to the ordeal, sad. Ain't going away in houston until theres actual consequences. Unless you kill someone it's usually a slap on the wrist.

Comment

Working...
                                X