Ammo availability-getting better!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
    I hope they all choke on their overpriced ammo, including the hacks on this site doing it.
    Yup.....several here need throat punched!

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
      Is .222 in short supply.

Try non existent bud! I haven’t seen that around the Houston cesspool in quite some time.

Sierracharlie out....

Comment

Don’t worry, someone will come along to tell you that ammo selling is like ranching and if you think ammo gougers are bad then taking advantage of selling cattle when the market is good is bad too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by KNEE DEEP View Post
          I was in Academy in Victoria 2 weeks ago and they where putting out Federal 9mm on the shelf. 14.99 a box limit 2. Grabbed 2 and my wife grabbed 2. It was gone in 20 minutes. Haven’t seen that price in years.

I keep hoping I get lucky like that....and never have.

Comment

Let’s talk about Academy- why are they allowing guys to come and put their chairs out at the front of the line, then leave and come back when the store opens? Some clowns at the Mesquite Academy do this a lot and the store keeps allowing it. Next time I go and there are chairs there with nobody sitting in them, I’m gonna put em out in the parking lot somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
              Don’t worry, someone will come along to tell you that ammo selling is like ranching and if you think ammo gougers are bad then taking advantage of selling cattle when the market is good is bad too.

So is it wrong to buy a ranchers cows during a bad drought for a really cheap price? Or for the rancher to sell his cows when prices are stupid high?

Or what about when I sold a stock that shot up super high and I knew it was about to come crashing down? Should I find the buyer and go give him his money back?

Maybe I missed something but why do you guys care how much people are asking for their ammo? If buyers are paying the prices why do you care so much? Can I get mad that so many guys pay too much for a new truck..If they didn't I'd get one cheaper yo know.

FTR - I haven't sold 1 bullet. I traded a box of 243 for a 20 rd 223 mag but thats it.

I will say I also will not feel bad at all when ammo is back in stock and these same people can't sell all the ammo they bought. Feel free to low ball them.
              Last edited by RiverRat1; 02-06-2021, 05:57 PM.

Comment

I almost got a 500 count of .22 at Walmart the other day but a 400 pound fella who had a motorized chair bought all they had of 22, 270,243,7mm mag and said “ I don’t even own a rifle “

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                  I almost got a 500 count of .22 at Walmart the other day but a 400 pound fella who had a motorized chair bought all they had of 22, 270,243,7mm mag and said “ I don’t even own a rifle “

Shoulda unplugged his scooter and “charged” him the ammo to moving again lol

Sierracharlie out....

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                    So is it wrong to buy a ranchers cows during a bad drought for a really cheap price? Or for the rancher to sell his cows when prices are stupid high?

Or what about when I sold a stock that shot up super high and I knew it was about to come crashing down? Should I find the buyer and go give him his money back?

Maybe I missed something but why do you guys care how much people are asking for their ammo? If buyers are paying the prices why do you care so much? Can I get mad that so many guys pay too much for a new truck..If they didn't I'd get one cheaper yo know.

FTR - I haven't sold 1 bullet. I traded a box of 243 for a 20 rd 223 mag but thats it.

I will say I also will not feel bad at all when ammo is back in stock and these same people can't sell all the ammo they bought. Feel free to low ball them.

congrats, you're the number 1 caller. LOL
                    But you're right, I got all I need right now because I bought BEFORE all this and the gougers started gouging!

Comment

I hope they all choke on their overpriced ammo, including the hacks on this site doing it.

I’ll drink to that

Comment

... and then there's people like that. wow!

Comment

I’ll bet there are hoarders who have more $ tied up in ammo than they do in savings or a 401k. That very well may not turn out to be the best decision

Comment

Just learn from it. When it hits Midway etc order what you normally use for two-three years. Ive never been crunched by ammunition shortages and was shooting everyday before work 20-50 rounds. Just put a fee cases in the shop when it is available again and you see a good sell

Comment

Yes sir.. Its a free for all.. I cant stand gougers.. I have said it many times..
                              But how dare you say anything. The dog pile will be along shortly...

Comment

He is probably listing in the classifieds..

Comment

Working...
                                X