Motley Hall Briscoe Co Area Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Motley Hall Briscoe Co Area Thread

Figured I would try and see if there were many guys out there hunting in these counties and see how it’s going. Post stuff about movement good or bad rut kicking or not and post pics of kills etc...
    I was out opening weekend and movement was pretty slow.

I hunt in Briscoe and Motley county. Deer moved good with the cold front. Seen lots of movement. Deer herd is looking really healthy with lots of fawns. Muledeer on the other hand have not been moving much.

Comment

All I saw of mulies so far has been a doe with twins on her.

Comment

We are headed up this weekend Hall county hunt hope to get some pigs at least

Comment

I hunt in Hall county but haven't been there this season.
          I will be there the last week of bow season.

Comment

Had a 130" eight come in Tues morning. Let him go. Last 2 weeks of October have always been good to me. I would recommend being in the stand. Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by hunter68 View Post
              Had a 130" eight come in Tues morning. Let him go. Last 2 weeks of October have always been good to me. I would recommend being in the stand. Good luck!
              Nice! I wanted to get this weekend but I think it will have to be next weekend instead.

Comment

Anyone out there this weekend?

Comment

Anyone hunt this weekend? Any luck?

Comment

Had movement Sunday morning. Had a fight go on in the dark about 6:30am. Wish I would have be able to see it. Was pretty intense for couple minutes.

Comment

Was out this weekend. Movement sucked Friday and Saturday morning. The wind kicked up pretty good for like 20-30 min Saturday evening then died and stuff was allover the place after that. Movement was fairly good Sunday morning as well. Bucks still seem to be in bachelor groups. I haven't seen doe and bucks in the same spot yet and not many gam cam picks of bucks alone either day or night. Freaking coyotes galore geeeeez!

Comment

Starting to see some chasing in the younger bucks but the mature ones are still not moving much. We are in Hall and Briscoe counties, the mosquitoes are terrible everywhere on the ranch.

Comment

Originally posted by Jcav View Post
                          Starting to see some chasing in the younger bucks but the mature ones are still not moving much. We are in Hall and Briscoe counties, the mosquitoes are terrible everywhere on the ranch.
                          Crap yeah they are good gosh oh mighty!

Comment

Can’t wait for a hard freeze

Comment

Yup

Comment

Working...
                              X