LTC Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LTC Question

Struggling to find a solid answer online surprisingly but does anyone know the process of transferring an LTC from one state to another? Is there a way to do it through the state or do I have to redo everything fresh in that state? Moving to Colorado at the end of January. If anyone can shoot me a link or something that shows this it'd be appreciated.

It depends on each individual states laws. You have to check with Colorado's laws and what they will require.

Comment

Colorado is a shall issue state like Texas but their CCW/LTC are issued thru local Sheriff's offices. If you know where you are moving to, I'd reach out to the Sheriff. They can let you know if they allow transferring or if you have to do the class for their state.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Isn't strange that if you have a Drivers License which is a privilege, you can drive in ANY state. BUT, If you have a LTC which is a Right you are limited to what state is is recognized...

Comment

Why can't you just call a LEO in Colorado? I'm sure they could point you in the right direction if they can't answer it.

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X