Back at it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back at it!

Bought a crossbow yesterday, took the splint and bandages off not wife approved, now I’m in the stand ready to go. Told the dr I wasn’t going to miss all of bow season and I’ll do what I have to do to get back in the stand. Well I found a great deal on a crossbow so I’m “handicap” bow hunting for the next couple weeks. Tried to shoot my bow today but after two shots I realized it wasn’t a good idea. I’ll try not to make the finger/knuckle any worse but I’m excited to be back at it!!! Perfect evening, good luck to everyone else who’s getting after ‘em!

Good luck

Comment

Hope you are better with the X-bow than I am. Was shooting a friend’s last month and it was apparent to me that the Elite Hunter is for me.

Comment

Good luck to you sir.

Comment

Good luck man. That finger is looking better.

Comment

Originally posted by Pstraw View Post
            Good luck man. That finger is looking better.

Getting there, X-rays yesterday still showed a clean break but the knuckles healing back very well. It’s painful but it can hurt sitting on the couch or in the stand… just have to be careful. Might try again in the morning before church. That way I can ask for forgiveness for all my foul language climbing up and down the tree lol.

Comment

Good luck to ya

Comment

Working...
              X