PMags by paypal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PMags by paypal?

Any retailers that take paypal that sell PMags? All I have right this minute is one 10 round. I'd like to get a few more in other sizes "just because" and I have a decent paypal balance at the moment.

Might try Optics Planet

Comment

These guys take paypal...$7.95 each for 10, 20, or 30 round mags.

Magpul Magazines, maglink, 10rd, 20rd, 30rd, AR15 M4, For Sale $7.95, Surefire 60 magazine

Comment

Bass Pro & Cabela's takes paypal

Comment

Gunbroker.com

Comment

Botach tactical has pmags and takes paypal. They're shipping can be kinda slow but they are legit.

At Magpul, our entire line of magazines is designed, manufactured, and tested to exceed anything you’re likely to ask of them.

Sent from my TA-1004 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TXBowhunter2009 View Post
              These guys take paypal...$7.95 each for 10, 20, or 30 round mags.

http://www.desertsurvivalsupply.com/magpul.html

All sold out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

PMags by paypal?

Originally posted by Samson View Post
                Botach tactical has pmags and takes paypal. They're shipping can be kinda slow but they are legit.

At Magpul, our entire line of magazines is designed, manufactured, and tested to exceed anything you’re likely to ask of them.

Sent from my TA-1004 using Tapatalk

Not taking PayPal. Looks like they won’t allow you to checkout with magazines in your cart. What a bunch of crap!! Bye bye PayPal.....

Last edited by savin yours; 11-30-2020, 07:50 PM.

Comment

Good luck Mr Fry

PayPal's firearms policy:

PayPal does not allow the use of its service or logo for selling firearms, certain firearm parts or ammunition.

Click the following link to read the PayPal Acceptable Use Policy. Using PayPal for payments associated with items that are prohibited by their Acceptable Use Policy may result in the suspension or closure of your PayPal account.

Comment

How many do you want? Maybe one of us can buy some and send to you for payment via paypal

Comment

I guess I’ll have to just transfer the PayPal to the bank and use debit like a regular person lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason Fry View Post
                        I guess I’ll have to just transfer the PayPal to the bank and use debit like a regular person lol.

Holler at me tomorrow. I take PP and I’ve got a few I can spare. I’m local to you as well.

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
                          Holler at me tomorrow. I take PP and I’ve got a few I can spare. I’m local to you as well.
                          This is the best part of any good hunting forum!! 👍👍

Comment

I quit using paypal when they sent me an email that they were going to cancel my account because I was selling knives. I cancelled then

Comment

Working...
                            X