No announcement yet.

Dating a younger woman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best I can do is, my first was 4 yrs younger than me and I was 30 @ the time. Dumba** move on my part. Didn't last long!
    My father on the other hand, wile in his 50's, on his 3rd marriage, married a lady who was younger than me. She was early 30's. I told him he's a dumba** then, but now I have a younger brother and sister who are pretty level headed. He's gone now but we still keep in touch with his wife.

Comment

I dated a girl who was 10 years younger. I met her on Tinder (according to the tindr review, this a place mostly for students). It was fun and we had a good time together. But I was 30 and one day I decided to create a family. She was 20 and she wasn't ready for that. I want to say, it is important to find out whether you have the same goals beforehand.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
        My wife is 11 years younger than me......their easier to train at that age!
        Their what is easier to train at that age?

Comment

I will say when I was, and single, I went out with a woman and when I wanted to get serious, she didn't because she said she was a lot older than me. I had my doubts until she showed her driver license. She was almost 40, so I guess Inwas the younger person. Best thing about it, she introduced me to her daughter, and the three of us went out several times dancing and dinner.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Comment

God willing I'm never out there roaming again, but any use of the word "rad" and I'm out quick ...

They're all different at every age

Comment

Originally posted by bear View Post

Older than her by almost 11 years…. Married for 3 years now, been dating four years and many many more Lord willing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Last edited by Lone_Wolf; 07-14-2021, 12:08 PM.

Comment

Last edited by Lone_Wolf; 07-14-2021, 12:08 PM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by DFWPI View Post
                    I will say when I was, and single, I went out with a woman and when I wanted to get serious, she didn't because she said she was a lot older than me. I had my doubts until she showed her driver license. She was almost 40, so I guess Inwas the younger person. Best thing about it, she introduced me to her daughter, and the three of us went out several times dancing and dinner.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
                    I'm trying to figure this one out. Lol. What?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
                      jacked up the copy and paste ehh?

Comment

That’s when my wife and i got married. That was 26 years ago. I say take it while you can still get it, but maturity is a huge must.

Originally posted by Tx.Fisher View Post
                        I'm 37, she's 27

Comment

Originally posted by BMowatt View Post
                          I am 56 dating/living with a 44 yo. The jury is still out on this one.
                          Updates?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I’ve always dated or married younger women. Most times 5 to 8 years younger but there was a couple 25+ years younger. You don’t realized how life experiences make such a huge difference. As long as they shut up and stood there all was good but conversations where painful lol !!
                            Last edited by sharkhunter; 07-14-2021, 12:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                              jacked up the copy and paste ehh?

Comment

I went 7 years up in age but let me tell you....she’s like a fine wine

Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X