No announcement yet.

Dating a younger woman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My first wife was 4 years older than me,it lasted 20 years.I’m getting married tomorrow she’s 9 years younger than me.We’re mostly on the same page she’s been a single parent raising a boy with Asperger’s syndrome so she’s had some real world experience.But there are times there is a slight generational gap like music,TV shows and movies we grew up with or maby just knowing she’s not as experienced or settled as me.Nothing real drastic,I’m 43 she’s 34 I don’t look much older when were plain clothes,but when she gets dolled up yea you can tell the age difference big time.I’m a little wore out and tired from sickness she brings some spark glitter and a breath of fresh air to my world which has been refreshing.I introduced her to the outdoors and I think she likes hunting more than me,I think it’s given her a positive outlet,it gives me a good reason to get my tired butt up and take her to the woods.It seems to be working out so hopefully with Gods help and blessing it will continue to do so.Last fal was the first time she started shooting and as of now I think she’s knocked down about 25 piggies she’s a pretty good shot with the 308 she stole from me.

Comment

My son is 43 and he's dating a 28 yr. old. He says the only bad thing about it is she won't quit talking.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco View Post
        My son is 43 and he's dating a 28 yr. old. He says the only bad thing about it is she won't quit talking.
        Does age shut them up? Or anything for that matter?

Comment

Nice!

Comment

I am 72 and my girl is 63. It is what is in your hearts that count the most.
            Last edited by Jon Stewart; 07-14-2021, 06:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
              I'm 42 and single. My simple take. Younger women are naive , goofier , and immature crazy. Older women, are experienced, more level headed and crazy on a mean level. Both have advantageous and disadvantages.
              Between marriages I dated a girl 8 years younger, alone she was great, and very fun, but man when she was her girlfriends, it was if they were in Highschool... acted so immature...
              I've with both older, my first wife was 8 years older, me 17 her 25, so much better going older then younger... but we all do find the perfect match sooner or later.... to each there own

Comment

Originally posted by sailor View Post
                Don't care how old, or young they are.
                Ain't none of'em, worth the time or the trouble.
                Sorry the seamen of the navy has you so jaded.

Comment

age is a number, there are other things much more important

Comment

She was 18 and I was 23 when we met. Got married less then a year later. Now we are 45 and 50 with two beautiful daughters 19 and 23. It's been awesome growing up together! Although I can say she seems to be getting meaner with age. If you love some one age is just a number. Life and marriage is what you make it.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                      Sorry the seamen of the navy has you so jaded.
                      Shane, you're as wrong as 2 boys in love

Comment

Does she have any single friends?

Comment

Yep. Or snap chatting, or talking about FB and bachelorette!

My wife of 27 years is 9.5 yrs younger. Her and our grown Kids kept me young.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Whiskers View Post
                            Shane, you're as wrong as 2 boys in love

Comment

Originally posted by quackerbox View Post
                              sorry the seamen of the navy has you so jaded.
                              🤣🤣

Comment

Her maturity level is what is important not the age. Hope she has it all together and won't regress back to a younger lifestyle.

Comment

Working...
                                X