No announcement yet.

How do I get rid of flies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

buy a bottle of the green (mint) Listerine mouth wash and dilute it 50/50 with water. put it in a spray bottle and spray the walls, door, patio furniture and what ever else is on your porch. that'll keep them away for 3-4 days. I spray everything every couple of days on my porch. got tired of 15 of them flying in my house every time I opened the door...
    Last edited by fishman; 06-08-2021, 05:07 AM.

Comment

I buy permethrin at TSC and mix it in a pump sprayer. I spray the walls floor and ceiling on my back porch and around the front door and it helps tremendously. Also seems to help with wasps wanting to build nests.

Comment

Quickstrike granules

Comment

I buy permethrin mix at feed store, same thing I spray the livestock with. I spray the porches, walls and porch furniture with the mixture and it really helps.

Comment

Golden Malrin, stuff works. Just be careful with it around pets and children.

Comment

Quick Bait. Spray on patio or deck and watch the show, you’ll be sweeping up a bunch of flies.
              Also used in kennels, doesn’t harm dogs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Froggy View Post
                I used these around my kennels and yard. https://spalding-labs.com/

Same here we use fly predators in our show cattle barn. Surprised how well they work.

Comment

Cut a hole in the seat of your pants.
                  Won't get rid of them but will keep them out of your face.

Comment

I'm gonna give these a try.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZ4MiKZEBBE"]The Ranch Fly Trap - Ultimate Farm Review - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

On a side note those salt guns are great at killing flys.

Comment

Cattle abound on the property next to me and flies seem to love my front porch. I've resorted to the little fly jars with water and the stink packets that go in them. I put one on each end of the house where the odor can't reach me. The flies go to those like, well, flies on crap. The jars will end up with a 1" layer on top of the water in pretty short order. It helps break the lifecycle catching so many adults and they stay away from the house for the most part. Inside the house, I have a UV zapper they LOVE. Any time one comes in, it heads straight for that light and POP. End of fly.

Comment

Originally posted by Froggy View Post
                          I used these around my kennels and yard. https://spalding-labs.com/
                          I’ve got some ordered. Be here on Thursday. Never had flies this bad ever, they are mostly around my kennels. But one makes it in the house occasionally.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                            Cut a hole in the seat of your pants.
                            Won't get rid of them but will keep them out of your face.
                            Now that’s funny!

Comment

Take a dang bath bro!

Comment

I just bunch em by crappin in the corner by the porch

Comment

Working...
                                X