Banana python

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Banana python

Anyone around here have a banana python they want to sell at a good price or know anyone who may have one? I know crazy thing to ask, but I have a friend who has been through more in the last few years than most of us ever will and I would love to surprise her with one, however some prices are $$$

Banana python

We got ours at Dfw Reptarium in Plano.
    She wasn’t inexpensive but might be worth checking since Idk what kind of prices you’re seeing.
    Bumblebees are also pretty cool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I will check with my daughter. I believe she had some last week, but I will make sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Javelin View Post
        Anyone around here have a banana python they want to sell at a good price or know anyone who may have one? I know crazy thing to ask, but I have a friend who has been through more in the last few years than most of us ever will and I would love to surprise her with one, however some prices are $$$
        Spoke with my daughter, she said they still have some, both females and males. Females are 300 to 350 and males are 200 to 250.
        Don't shoot the messenger, I have no idea if that is a good price or terrible, just knew my daughter and her husband raise them.
        She said they were born in July and are between a foot and a foot and a half long now.
        Last edited by roughneck266; 12-28-2020, 09:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by roughneck266 View Post
          Spoke with my daughter, she said they still have some, both females and males. Females are 300 to 350 and males are 200 to 250.
          Don't shoot the messenger, I have no idea if that is a good price or terrible, just knew my daughter and her husband raise them.
          She said they were born in July and are between a foot and a foot and a half long now.
          Is she in lufkin

Comment

Originally posted by Javelin View Post
            Is she in lufkin
            She is in Conroe. I live in Lufkin, but I am offshore right now.

Comment

She is in Conroe. I live in Lufkin, but I am offshore right now.
              Pm sent. Btw are you related to Lonnie ladd

Comment

A SNAKE and you want to buy one......Nope I'll pass

Comment

Originally posted by skipetex View Post
                  A SNAKE and you want to buy one......Nope I'll pass
                  IM no fan of snakes either, but my daughter is and I love her, so here we are. lol

Comment

I will check with my daughter. I believe she had some last week, but I will make sure.
                    Does your daughter have a web sight, a guy might buy from ? I would like one, but would like to see it first, plus I would need it shipped.

Comment

Originally posted by critter69 View Post
                      Does your daughter have a web sight, a guy might buy from ? I would like one, but would like to see it first, plus I would need it shipped.
                      No sir, she doesn't I will send you a PM with her email, and she can send you pics. I am sure that shipping can be arranged though.

Comment

Don’t limit your search to just bananas, lots of morphs look very similar. Good luck on your search.

Comment

Maybe Curt could use one to help with his rat problem?

Comment

Winner...

Comment

Originally posted by TxHamJello View Post
                              Maybe Curt could use one to help with his rat problem?
                              He wouldn't know how to work the dang thing.

Comment

Working...
                              X