Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pilar View Post
    “” dude the ak74u is mah favorite smg in real life"”:d

Even cooler when it’s full auto and suppressed. Ran like a top and super controllable, it was quite hot after dumping mags back to back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by sailor View Post
      I recently renewed my NRA dues.....................
      They sent me a small, but nice back pack.................
      I used it the other day..... Noticed the tag on the inside............
      Guess where, it's made ??????
      Thanks NRA...... for using my money, to sell me out...............

Well I mean they don’t have much money for anything after the executives line their pockets and go on vacation

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
        Hit that nail on the head!
        America is more than enough resourceful, to become self sufficient.
        Greed stands in our way.
        When you can have a jacket made in India for $3.50 and sale it here for $350, what business is gonna pay $200 to have it made here, and make less?
        Who's gonna hire a white guy for $22 an hr, when they can hire the same skillset in an illegal for $10?
        99% of all the good ole boys running construction companies, flying 15 Trump flags, are running illegals as fast as they can get em.
        Gotta get that money so I can jack this dually up and put it on 44s.
        Greedy businessmen is where it all starts.
        Take a company like Yeti.
        Immense success.
        Guys went from normal Joe's to multi millionaires.
        They could easily afford to move all of there production to the US.
        They don't, because that would result in a several million dollar loss in net revenue, nevermind that you're already worth millions and millions .
        And it's the same in small business as it is in big.
        I grew up in it watching my dad open several successful businesses and I'm still in it, with my current partner being in the 9 digit lifestyle.
        It's all the same.
        No matter how much you get, it's never enough.
        Our love for wealth is what got us to this point, and it will be what breaks us.
        Outsourcing so you can get it cheaper, while charging more.
        The business we call Government has been doing it for yrs.
        Greed is what created the swamp.
        It always comes down to follow the money.
        Here we are
        Smart business isn't always real smart.
        So capitalism isn’t the answer? What is?

I miss the good Ol days of the American Industrial Revolution when we had domestic sweat shops run by kids and women.

I have never really understood why we don’t exploit our neighbors to the south. It would be a hit to the cartels AND reduce freight costs and time.

Comment

[quote=MadHatter;15330173]
          i recently renewed my nra dues.....................
          Thanks nra...... For using my money, to sell me out.................

Oh.... Rest assured....................
          They're gonna hear, from me................

Comment

Originally posted by QuackHunter View Post
            Well I mean they don’t have much money for anything after the executives line their pockets and go on vacation

Lol......u got it!!![emoji383][emoji3061][emoji109]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Always try to buy American and if its a cheep tool item, like a utility knife i will buy the american one even if i like the china one better. And as a last resort i at least buy any other "brand" than china ( lowercase china on purpose)

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                Our so-called leaders got us where we are, starting with Richard Nixon. We should dig him up and kick his *** ! For the first thirty or forty years, most of us weren’t even aware of the consequences, but you can bet China was. They play the long game, and we are the instant gratification country, at least lots of us are. I plead guilty of that myself until I got older anyway. Donald Trump was talking about China’s influence as well as their detrimental effect on our trade long before running for president. He was right then and now, but we, as a country, failed to listen or recognize the threat, and now I’m not sure if it can be reversed. I read somewhere that we don’t even make the wheels for our Humvees in the US. Now tell me how in hell that happens ?
                Agreed on most of your statement. But the President and 1st daughter have their fashion items coming from there anyway......"speaketh with forketh tongue" is not a great example.

Comment

Originally posted by meat>horns View Post
                  Wyoming skinning knives are made in America.
                  You sure they source their steel from america, and the what looks like plastic for the handle, and the pins? I'm sure it was assembled here, but was it really made here? Does it just need to be assembled here or parts sourced here? Do the parts raw materials need to be sourced here? Does the process of refining any and all raw materials have to be sourced here?

Look I'm all for buy American. It actually really bothers me that I cant find quality american made common household goods very easily, where they'll be regulated to higher standards than china. The business just isnt there. Paying more for all things American made would raise all ships, but it's just not going to happen blanket statement across the board.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                    Agreed on most of your statement. But the President and 1st daughter have their fashion items coming from there anyway......"speaketh with forketh tongue" is not a great example.

Whatever Oscar🙄

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                      So capitalism isn’t the answer? What is?

I miss the good Ol days of the American Industrial Revolution when we had domestic sweat shops run by kids and women.

I have never really understood why we don’t exploit our neighbors to the south. It would be a hit to the cartels AND reduce freight costs and time.
                      Is excess to the point of degradation, Capitalism at it's finest?
                      Too much Capitalism broke the system?

Comment

Going to get harder now that China has bought paid for the Biden's.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
                          Hit that nail on the head!
                          America is more than enough resourceful, to become self sufficient.
                          Greed stands in our way.
                          When you can have a jacket made in India for $3.50 and sale it here for $350, what business is gonna pay $200 to have it made here, and make less?
                          Who's gonna hire a white guy for $22 an hr, when they can hire the same skillset in an illegal for $10?
                          99% of all the good ole boys running construction companies, flying 15 Trump flags, are running illegals as fast as they can get em.
                          Gotta get that money so I can jack this dually up and put it on 44s.
                          Greedy businessmen is where it all starts.
                          Take a company like Yeti.
                          Immense success.
                          Guys went from normal Joe's to multi millionaires.
                          They could easily afford to move all of there production to the US.
                          They don't, because that would result in a several million dollar loss in net revenue, nevermind that you're already worth millions and millions .
                          And it's the same in small business as it is in big.
                          I grew up in it watching my dad open several successful businesses and I'm still in it, with my current partner being in the 9 digit lifestyle.
                          It's all the same.
                          No matter how much you get, it's never enough.
                          Our love for wealth is what got us to this point, and it will be what breaks us.
                          Outsourcing so you can get it cheaper, while charging more.
                          The business we call Government has been doing it for yrs.
                          Greed is what created the swamp.
                          It always comes down to follow the money.
                          Here we are
                          Smart business isn't always real smart.
                          I agree with most.... except manual labor. It’s just not there

I don’t give a &$&^ what color they are or langue they speak. If they show up and can do the job, your hired. I pay all I can and most weeks is more than I make.

I’ve seen some .... not too smart & outright lazy from every race on planet earth

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Stewart View Post
                            Put everything you own made in a foreign country in a box for a day and you will walk around naked.

Now answer on that computer is made, where?

Don't get me wrong I agree but wages and unions have made it tough to compete.

Typed by a life member of the teamsters.

CEO Salaries make it hard.
                            us union workers just finally get paid the same as the pretty girls up in the front offices answering the phones, just a fair wage.

Sure miss those days of being able to hunt a lease for a nominal cost that didn’t create greed and a feeling of despair if you didn’t kill something!

Comment

[quote=MadHatter;15330173]
                              i recently renewed my nra dues.....................
                              Thanks nra...... For using my money, to sell me out.................

The NRA did the same for bowhunting. Now bowhunters hunt with crossbows, SMH....:

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
                              Can someone put a list together of items made in China real quick? Thanks in advance.
                              They're putting lists out for you to see.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Y'all buy power tools? None of them are made in USA.

Buy outboards? Now that Evenrude is done, none of them are made in the USA.

Buy fishing reels? Ditto

The cpu or phone we are communicating with on this thread.... DITTO

Comment

Working...
                                X