No announcement yet.

Newton, Jasper, Orange and Jefferson county kill pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are we sure that big newton county buck is high fence? I had a smaller buck that looked similar for 2 years 2016-2017 then went Mia. Had kickers off both G2s
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ElfEyes View Post
      Are we sure that big newton county buck is high fence? I had a smaller buck that looked similar for 2 years 2016-2017 then went Mia. Had kickers off both G2s

According to a local GW it did...

Comment

Not just high fence. Introduced genetics...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ElfEyes View Post
          That's a nice deer

Comment

Been quite on here for a week now.

Comment

Went out yesterday, no luck. Squirrels fooled me a couple times.

Comment

Well, getting close to the end of the season. Get close to a food source and you just might get one following a doe.

It looks like Im a lock for work everyday for the rest of the year so I will be living vicariously through yall. So post pics and descrips.

Comment

Help a brother out, show me some pics.

Comment

Not the biggest one out there but it is meat in the freezer with some bone bonus on top. Shot this morning.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Nice buck, congrats

Comment

Originally posted by eagles405 View Post
                        Not the biggest one out there but it is meat in the freezer with some bone bonus on top. Shot this morning.

Congrats! My lease mates hunted yesterday evening through this evening. Said they didn’t hear a gunshot, or see a single deer.

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Originally posted by HighwayHunter View Post
                            Congrats! My lease mates hunted yesterday evening through this evening. Said they didn’t hear a gunshot, or see a single deer.

Yessir, you get one this time of year, you are committed

Comment

Coming down to the last few weekends. Shoot straight, take pics.

Comment

Newton, Jasper, Orange and Jefferson county kill pics

I was able to get this old guy yesterday morning. He just showed up a couple weeks ago. Only had 2 photos of him passing by a feed pen about a half a mile from me. I caught him slipping out of the hills down into the rover bottom. Pretty pumped about him.

Last edited by Tshelly; 12-24-2019, 05:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X