Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you ever wanted to know why Texas snow geese are so ****ed smart....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you ever wanted to know why Texas snow geese are so ****ed smart....

This is why.

That's a lot of birds!!

Comment

Never see them like that down here.
      Closest I saw was the 1st ( ever ) day of electronic calling season, even the guides couldn't believe how well they worked. Said it was like Cocaine.

Comment

Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
        Never see them like that down here.
        Closest I saw was the 1st ( ever ) day of electronic calling season, even the guides couldn't believe how well they worked. Said it was like Cocaine.
        The best conservation hunt that I've been on was about 65 birds. The problem is by February, a lot of birds have already moved north.
        Last edited by ultrastealth; 12-01-2021, 10:05 AM.

Comment

They’re a true pest up here. I hate em.

Comment

Shoot em if you got em!!

Comment

Wow! They get a pretty good education before they get here that is for sure!

Comment

that is incredible...

Comment

We used to shoot them down here like that all the time but it’s changed a lot in the last 25 years
                  A lot of the rice fields we hunted are now housing developments

Nothing like being in the right place at the right time while hunting geese.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

It wasn't much to have geese like that 4 or 5 times a season 20 years ago. 20-30 birds was the norm. 60 was regular.

Without the box

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Of all the hunting I've done over the years, the most exciting thing is having thousands of geese trying to land right where you are laying.

Comment

Originally posted by Deerguy View Post
                        Of all the hunting I've done over the years, the most exciting thing is having thousands of geese trying to land right where you are laying.
                        Same here. I did a conservation hunt in Stuttgart a couple years back. Burning 12 rounds of 3in BB into a cloud of geese was something else.

Comment

Killed a lot of birds coming in like that west of Blessing back in the 80s. Sure do miss those days!

Comment

Working...
                          X