• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
    So at this point, it's different than Kansas

Amirite?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    You just want to argue about it? Let’s just talk about vortex or something

Playing with fire with NFA stuff. Feds don’t mess around.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
      You just want to argue about it? Let’s just talk about vortex or something

Playing with fire with NFA stuff. Feds don’t mess around.
      I hate arguing. Ask my wife.

I also think the ATF ain't as serious about nfa stuff as people think when it comes to stuff people may or may not have

Comment

You really think ATF wants to give up $200 for every Texan can purchase??

Comment

Feds don't/shouldn't have any jurisdiction on intrastate commerce. If it's made in Texas and stays in Texas it shouldn't be a federal issue.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
            Feds don't/shouldn't have any jurisdiction on intrastate commerce. If it's made in Texas and stays in Texas it shouldn't be a federal issue.
            Bingo bango

Comment

I’ll be a can owning fool if they can get this passed...really hope they can pull this off!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I agree, but being an ffl there is NO WAY I would go anywhere outside of federal law if tx law suddenly passed & said I no longer have to call in 4473's for background approval for tx resident sales unless ATF said they supported the state's rights...someone else can be the lab rat.

Comment

Originally posted by 300rem7 View Post
                  Anyone created a list of manufactures here in Texas?
                  If this passes, you can bet the number of Texas suppressor companies will jump dramatically.

Comment

I saw a headline somewhere about someone somewhere trying to push a bill to legalize full auto weapons. Was not worded like that, but that's what the article was about. When I saw the article, I did not have time to read it, so I don't know anything about who created this bill and where. I can promise you that, bill definitely would not get any federal approval. It sure would be nice, if they did.

Comment

One thought that I just had, is what happens with all existing suppressors, in Texas before this bill goes through? Would they still require a tax stamp? I would assume they would, if they don't have the Made in Texas stamping on them.

Comment

“Shouldn’t” be is probably wishful thinking.

I have seen cases and opinions that say every single piece must come from within the state. So if aluminum is used in the body, the aluminum had to be mined in Texas and processed in Texas. If it crossed the state line for any reason, it interstate commerce and therefore under the jurisdiction of the federal government.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                          There’s no federal level resolution in Texas yet either lol
                          Yeah. So don't go jump the gun and start making cans and posting them on the ATF Facebook page.... yet, or do makes no difference to me.

**** THE BATFE.

Comment

Where does this stand now? Google is not giving up much....

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                              It has to go to the governor and then we need you to be a guinea pig to get it in federal court 👍

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post

Same thing with the carry law, presume they will be signed in the coming days as they’re both headed to his desk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X