Foreign language apps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Foreign language apps

Do /or have any of y’all used a foreign language app? If so please post up which one and why that particular one.

I use one called translator and learn. I use it because it was the one I downloaded. I use it everyday

Comment

I’ve started using one called Duo Lingo. It’s free. Using it for brain exercise. Made a 60 on my first Spanish test ! Yes! Lmao!

Comment

Try BrainScape. Best app for learning nouns, verbs and their conjugations, and idiomatic phrases. For conversation practice, DuoLingo.

Comment

I listen to a lot of Spanish radio to get my gears going. I need to try out the Duo Lingo!

Comment

Duolingo is fun, and thorough. The lessons make you listen to the language, read it, speak it, and write it. It corrects mistakes immediately, and explains the corrections really well, which is great for my short attention span. I’m 374 days deep in the Spanish courses, and the other day I busted out laughing in HEB when I completely understood this Mexican grandma chewing her grandson out for touching everything!

Comment

Originally posted by Raw_Bull View Post
              I listen to a lot of Spanish radio to get my gears going. I need to try out the Duo Lingo!
              Word.

Comment

My wife uses Duo Lingo to teach with (middle school).

Comment

Working...
                X