Krivoman Bow Hanger?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Krivoman Bow Hanger?

So I recently just purchased a Krivoman and it didn't come with a bow hanger. Does anyone have any ideas on the right way to put a bow hanger in these blinds?

I know a way, but it probably ain’t “the right way”

Comment

If you don’t want to put holes in it to mount a hanger this is another option

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You could attach a block of wood to the blind wall and then screw a bow hanger into it.

My Krivoblind is setup different because I added a Deerview RV door to mine. I framed out the door way with 2”x6’s. I then screwed in a bow hanger of my choice.
        Worked out really good. The bow is completely out of the way but still super easy to grab.
        Attached Files

Comment

I bought a hook like this

I used small self-tappers to screw it into the recessed area where the vent is in the ceiling. Before screwing it I used tape to hold it in place in various spots until I figured out where I wanted it

Comment

All great ideas! I appreciate it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Maverick deer blinds, make a party good one I use in my maverick blind.
              maverick hunting, hunting blinds, maverick blinds, booner blinds, maverick, booner, deer blind

Comment

Originally posted by Hoytbowhunter View Post
                Maverick deer blinds, make a party good one I use in my maverick blind.
                https://maverickblinds.com/collectio...ts-accessories

These are good and will work on the Krivoman as well.

Comment

Working...
                X