Fredericksburg broke down need assistance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fredericksburg broke down need assistance

Truck lost fuel pressure and broke down as we were pulling into wal mart in Fredericksburg. Have a 20 foot trailer loaded down with equipment. Trying to find someone to at least help get trailer to a safe location so we can deal with getting this truck to a dealer. Thanks a ton in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wish I could help. Bump

Comment

Hope someone sees this Bud

Comment

Thanks! Hoping someone is close. Have my 5 year old boy with us.

Comment

wish I was there already....Fred is a just a short run from the house, but I'm don't fly back in until tonight. My one ton parked is at the airport.

I'll be pulling out of Austin about 830 pm if you still need a tow or a place to keep your trailer - you are welcome to take it to the house or the ranch if you are able to get someone to take it there before I get there...

Comment

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
            wish I was there already....Fred is a just a short run from the house, but I'm don't fly back in until tonight. My one ton parked is at the airport.

I'll be pulling out of Austin about 830 pm if you still need a tow or a place to keep your trailer - you are welcome to take it to the house or the ranch if you are able to get someone to take it there before I get there...

Man I really appreciate it! I’ll keep you updated. Got my son and dad to a hotel. Called and texted our rancher. Hopefully he will wake up soon and get our trailer to the lease or house and bring this POS truck (LOL) to the dealer and get a rental when they open.

Comment

Originally posted by 312InchMagnum View Post
              Man I really appreciate it! I’ll keep you updated. Got my son and dad to a hotel. Called and texted our rancher. Hopefully he will wake up soon and get our trailer to the lease or house and bring this POS truck (LOL) to the dealer and get a rental when they open.

shoot me a text or call if you need anything - I'm up a little early today

214-244-1329

my flight takes off from here about 4pm eastern time.

Comment

I will be rolling through there about 2ish if your still in need I will pull in there. Just keep us updated!

Comment

Man,we just got back from there a couple of days ago.There for a week.
                  Bound to be somebody down there spending mountains of money,ready to get away from their ol' lady's for a bit!

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m n Bandera. Where do you need the trailer taken to?

Comment

I live just outside of Fred, let me know what I need to do if you need help. I am meeting with the ranch owner this morning then I can help. I have a one ton dually Diesel. Where abouts is the lease.

Comment

This right here is why TBH is the best spot on the entire internet.

Comment

Man, thank you so much to everyone offering to help. Was able to find a friend of a friend of a friend to come get the trailer and park at their house. Truck is under warranty and dealership is coming to get it from San Antonio and get us a rental for the weekend. Again, thanks a ton for the offers fellas! I knew someone would be willing to come through on here. I’ll definitely pay it forward.

Comment

I'm sorry that you have to drive a Ford

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
                              I'm sorry that you have to drive a Ford

LOL. It’s my brothers POS Nissan Titan diesel. I drive a Ford. Always makes it back and forth to the lease!

Comment

Working...
                              X