Comment

Great news! God still works miracles!

Comment

Good news. Still praying

Comment

Good news, continued prayers

Comment

Originally posted by open.pasture View Post
              Update on pop....so last night and this morning have been no change...but by surprise the OT and PT came in to do therapy just now ...they disc him from all the tubes and wires and set him up ....the first time he sat upright since wed night on his own before the accident....the nurse asked him to move his arms and nothing really happened, but then she said ...Larry open your eyes and see who's here ...and by the grace of God he opened them up and held them open for a couple seconds...even though to us it felt like minutes....he opened them up a total of 3 times when asked ...I felt my feet get weak and almost fell down ...HOPE.... glimpse of hope ...he's still here .... please keep saying a few prayers for dad when you can ...the lord is great ....thanks my fellow TBHers
              Thats absolutely great news and great progress read him some scripture let God fill the room. Larry we are praying for you, my man! and for all the family keep the faith God is great

Comment

Continuing to pray for Larry.

Comment

Continued prayers.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Way to go, Larry!! Keep fighting! Man, I’m not gonna lie, I cried some happy tears reading this. My dad had what should have been a fatal brain hemorrhage in 2007…he is still kicking today.

Comment

Continued Prayer

Comment

Great update to lean on for hope. Continued prayers.

Comment

Such great news. Come on Larry

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by open.pasture View Post
                            Update on pop....so last night and this morning have been no change...but by surprise the OT and PT came in to do therapy just now ...they disc him from all the tubes and wires and set him up ....the first time he sat upright since wed night on his own before the accident....the nurse asked him to move his arms and nothing really happened, but then she said ...Larry open your eyes and see who's here ...and by the grace of God he opened them up and held them open for a couple seconds...even though to us it felt like minutes....he opened them up a total of 3 times when asked ...I felt my feet get weak and almost fell down ...HOPE.... glimpse of hope ...he's still here .... please keep saying a few prayers for dad when you can ...the lord is great ....thanks my fellow TBHers
                            Thanks for the update. Continued prayers for your Dad!

Comment

Lifting Larry up in prayers to the Almighty Healer!

Comment

Amazing news!!! Prayers up for continued healing!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X