• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brrdnk View Post
    Top three half time shows for me are Prince, Tom Petty, The Stones
    Add in Kid Rock to this list!

Comment

Not that I’m getting old but my CC couldn’t keep up so no idea what they said……..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I thought is was a great show.

Comment

I've seen NWA in concert and thought the show sucked. I'm just past that stage in life. To each their own.

Comment

I thought the show was one of the best I've seen. Don't care much for rap but the choreography was excellent.

Comment

I would much rather watch some legit old school rappers than some modern peacock cowboy singing about hybrid cars, broken hearts and having to buy his wife's tampons at the store.

Comment

Lmaoooo....[emoji23]...yep, always interesting to read responses.[emoji3061]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

There was a super bowl?

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Brown View Post
                    Something you can understand. I had zero clue what they were saying.
                    And if you could understand the words you probably wouldn't agree or like them.

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
                    I would much rather watch some legit old school rappers than some modern peacock cowboy singing about hybrid cars, broken hearts and having to buy his wife's tampons at the store.

Comment

Loved the show, easily my favorite I’ve seen. I thought Kendrick Lamar was a basketball player before today but listened to all the others in my misguided youth.

Comment

The ‘music’ was complete garbage

Comment

Halftime show was great

Comment

Originally posted by tpack View Post
                            I thought it was a tribute Soul Train, but Soul Train was better than that. Just trying to appease the 14%.
                            C’mon now.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                              For those who didn't like it, what/who would you want to see?

I didn’t watch one second of the entire BLM loving game...or any game for 2-3 years.

For anyone who thinks this was the best show, that means you support the idiots that talk— sing—make millions about shooting and murdering cops.

SMDH.

Comment

Originally posted by droebuck View Post
                                First halftime show I’ve been excited about since the wardrobe malfunction, time to get crunk!!

Lol!

Comment

Working...
                                X