Sunspot observatory closure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunspot observatory closure

Anybody following the closure of the observatory at Sunspot, AZ? Interesting, sounds like its probably foreign intelligence trying to breach surveillance and being corrected now. the initial story did remind me of the beginning of King's "the stand" :P.

Yup I have.
    E.T. may have been trying to "phone home" but new evidence suggests he may now be trying to reach us.

Unusual and "mysterious radio bursts" have been detected 3 billion light years away from Earth, thanks to an artificial intelligence program at the Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence (SETI).
    Researchers at SETI used a machine-learning algorithm to uncover 72 new "fast radio bursts" (FRB) previously unidentified. The FRBs are coming from galaxy FRB 121102. When combined with the 21 FRBs previously found on Aug. 26, 2017, the total now comes to new 93 FRBs discovered.

Comment

What did the observatory have on the Clintons?

Comment

Really interesting story and I have been attempting to follow....but its clamped so tight there is no new news being leaked to follow.

Either another nation is hacking our system or we just received a message from life on another planet.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
          What did the observatory have on the Clintons?
          Not enough that they were untouchable. Not even with help from aliens, using infinity encryption, and telepathic signals, could they bring justice to the Clinton Machine

Comment

Nothing on the "latest News" section on their site. And a post office was shut down. Weird stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Hooverfb View Post
              Anybody following the closure of the observatory at Sunspot, AZ? Interesting, sounds like its probably foreign intelligence trying to breach surveillance and being corrected now. the initial story did remind me of the beginning of King's "the stand" :P.

I just wanted to update you on the location of the observatory. Do you know where Cloudcroft NM is? Sunspot is just up the road a piece.

The local media has been asking. But the bureaucracy is not saying anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yeah i thought the closure of the postal pffice was weird. Unless it was a chemical threat, vector theough which threat was transferred, or something. One of the other articles said a couple other observatory feeds shut down at the same time.
                Last edited by Hooverfb; 09-13-2018, 11:41 AM.

Comment

Isn’t this how Independence Day started??

Comment

Meteor or alien chupacabra. If we start seeing Govt employees not at work we can start worrying.

Comment

They have undeniable proof of black panthers there. FBI is trying to prevent it from getting out since it would cause 81K people in Texas to simultaneously die of head explosions.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                        They have undeniable proof of black panthers there. FBI is trying to prevent it from getting out since it would cause 81K people in Texas to simultaneously die of head explosions.
                        I laughed out loud at work reading that

Comment

oh crap...…...this could be worse than Jade Helm !

Comment

Even popular mechanics wants to know.
                            To bad the county sheriff can’t step in and run the fbi out of his county for not being forthcoming with information that most are interested in.

Staff have been evacuated and the FBI has sent agents and a Blackhawk helicopter to the site, without telling anyone what's going on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My take: there are a ton of different telescopes trained on the sun at all times, worldwide, its pretty unlikely you could conceal a big happening from the sun (it's hard to hide).

The reports said there was an FBI team out there working on antennas, and the crew and team was removed and its pretty much a ghost town now. That eliminates a haz-mat situation as there'd be a clean up crew and they'd also have the area locked down a lot more closely.

I think the most likely scenario is that there was some foreign espionage taking place peeping on White Sands missile testing range. Perhaps they were using some of the antennae infrastructure to capture intel, which would explain why there were technicians working on them when the FBI arrived. They boxed up all the harddrives, removed the spy tech and took it all off site for analysis. That would explain the sudden raid and then lack of presence afterward.

Only unexplained piece of the puzzle to me is why none of the employees have been reached for an interview? Perhaps theyre being interviewed by the FBI first?

Comment

Working...
                              X