• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Nothing at this stage suggests a terrorist attack"

Head meet sand!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I had to google what the hell petanque balls were? After viewing they appear to be dangerous steel projectiles that were apparently being carried by random Paris bystanders. These dangerous bystanders were able to knock the citizen unconscious with just 3 blows to the head from these petanque projectiles. I think the local Paris police department should be looking at why these bystanders were randomly carrying around these patanque balls? Thats my 2 cents on this article.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
        I had to google what the hell petanque balls were? After viewing they appear to be dangerous steel projectiles that were apparently being carried by random Paris bystanders. These dangerous bystanders were able to knock the citizen unconscious with just 3 blows to the head from these petanque projectiles. I think the local Paris police department should be looking at why these bystanders were randomly carrying around these patanque balls? Thats my 2 cents on this article.
        I'm guessing as a means to protect themselves. The local citizens know they are being overtaken by Islamic extremist and their Government has failed in protecting them.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
          I'm guessing as a means to protect themselves. The local citizens know they are being overtaken by Islamic extremist and their Government has failed in protecting them.
          No doubt about that. Europe is on the verge of a total destruction.

Comment

petanque is a lawn bowling game. I've played the game those balls are stout. They come 8 to a set i think. I wouldn't want to carry them around as a defensive weapon unless that all i had which is what it looks like is happening here. But who knows maybe there were a buncha gof's near by that got tired of being attacked and took action. Either way good on them for stopping this terrorist.

Comment

I was being 100% satiracle in my above response. I was trying to make point that the police would probably investigate the citizens with the balls instead of the helpless guy with the knife.

Comment

The rights of the people to keep and bear pétanque balls shall not be infringed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                X