Standing for the National Anthem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike Javi Cooper View Post
    History will see Colin as heroic, 9/11 will be fault of Bush and the republicans, police and other law enforcement from this age will be the Gestapo... Look around you.... we're already headed there..
    Hail, just look at some of the members on this site. Pathetic.

Comment

Drew is spot on:

New Orleans Saints quarterback Drew Brees stayed strong on his stance against players to have or will kneel during the national anthem when the season starts.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

I just read where Houston Texans coach said he will kneel with his players. And have y'all read the demands the Longhorn players are making? I've come to expect this crap out of Seatle and other snowflake cities but dammmm this ***** is getting ridiculous!!!!!!

Comment

Just one more reason on the list of many to not watch the NFL or any other sport that participates in the *** hattery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Alphabets View Post
              Ooops! As the World Turns.

Comment

Originally posted by huntmaster View Post
                I just read where Houston Texans coach said he will kneel with his players. And have y'all read the demands the Longhorn players are making? I've come to expect this crap out of Seatle and other snowflake cities but dammmm this ***** is getting ridiculous!!!!!!
                JJ is the latest domino
                Houston Texans defensive end J.J. Watt took to Twitter on Saturday to defend the act of kneeling during the national anthem. Watt offered the following response to a Twitter user who said they are " pretty sure you won't see Watt taking a knee...

Comment

Originally posted by huntmaster View Post
                  Yep.
                  I’m out on both. Make an impact with your viewership. Enough of us and it’ll make a difference.

Comment

Working...
                  X