new to photography

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new to photography

Thanks for taking the time to read. I just got me a Canon Rebel T8i. 2 lenses
    18-55
    75-300

I have a really old canon 35mm body and lenses. Can I use these old lenses on new camera? I have a 500mm I’m hoping works. Also a flash and auto winder.
    Very excited to get it to this again. I will have more questions soon. Thanks in advance for any and all advise.

You should be able to but you may need an adapter.

Comment

I’m not a canon guy but after a quick search online you should be able to find your answer pretty quick. There is a few great photography websites out there with people that have lots of knowledge to share. Tons of people shoot canons and have for years. I would imagine as with like Nikon you can use older lenses with newer style cameras. Some need an adapter some don’t.

Sierracharlie out....

Comment

Thanks just let a photographer shop and the answer was no. Equipment was too dated. O well I got 3 lenses now. Bonus check coming soon! I will get a tripod and lense then. Thanks

Comment

Also I didn’t have a camera card. Hit Walmart last night and grab one. It tried to melt ! Got super hot! Picked up card at photographers store no issue. The Walmart card was ion. Crazy but ready for the weekend to get out shot some images

Comment

Working...
          X