Daughters Quest for 1st Archery Harvest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daughters Quest for 1st Archery Harvest

My 9 year old set her goal to harvest an archery animal this season, we have worked on her equipment, she has put in her time at the range, and I agreed she was ready for the woods with her bow. This thread may be a long one but hopefully worth coming back for updates. Thanks for watching
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwO2AzzEKWo&lc=UgzJeSLY__VjZk15CXt4AaABAg"]Sages Archery Quest Part 1 - YouTube[/ame]

Good stuff, Staley! Stay after 'em, Sage!
    My Flickr Photos

Comment

That sure brings back memories of my little girl. She thought she'd never get one! Stay at it it'll happen.

Comment

More time in the field with Sage. Can't beat that! You're doing it right, dad.

Comment

Man, thats good stuff. She will make it happen pretty soon.....stay after em sister !

Comment

"Give me another arrow" I love it! Good luck Sage!

Comment

"Give me another arrow!" Priceless, you can hear the want in her voice. Good luck!

Comment

Can't wait to follow along. Good luck in her quest.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle_Milty View Post
                  "Give me another arrow" I love it! Good luck Sage!
                  "Give me another arrow" with determination in that voice, LOL. Great memories right there. Enjoy and get him next time.

Comment

That’s great. Can’t wait for more.

Comment

Great thread I’ll have to watch the video tomorrow. Love seeing kids hunt and fish really gets me excited for mine. Oldest turns 7 in a few he’s getting to be a great bow shot. Can’t stand the video game world we live in.

Comment

We made another trip out west to try our hand at getting my girl an archery harvest....
                        [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHa-n7SJy2c&t=172s"]Sages Bow Quest Part 2 - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Its still amazing if you put your finger on the deer's vitals in slow motion how the deer jumps her string!

Comment

That’s awesome, congrats Sage.

Comment

Gotta aim really low. I mean really low, about 2" up. Get her practicing that low shot and she'll get one next time.

Comment

Working...
                              X