No announcement yet.

PSA Dagger Reviews?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good info. I'm going to be looking into these now for a truck gun......

Comment

I’ve got one that I strictly use with the shot shells and have killed 9 snakes with it so far. Great unit for the price. But I will say I’ve had a couple hiccups but if you’ve ever used 9mm shotshells you probably already know it was ammo related.

Comment

Picked up last week and messed around with it at the ranch over the weekend. Overall a solid purchase. Trigger pull in a little long (believe that’s already been mentioned) but a thumbs up for everything else with it being a sub 300$ gun.

Comment

PSA Dagger Reviews?

I bought 2 of the blem lowers for $60 each. I bought one upper to match and do not have any complaints at all. Only thing I upgraded was the trigger and put a green dot sight on it. Shoots great and I actually think I prefer the grip to my glocks.

Comment

Are y'all having these shipped to ffl or buying them FTF somewhere?

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
              Shipped to FFL

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                Shipped to FFL. I am fortunate to have a buddy that is so he doesnt charge me any extra.

Comment

Originally posted by bowaddict40 View Post
                  I bought 2 of the blem lowers for $60 each. I bought one upper to match and do not have any complaints at all. Only thing I upgraded was the trigger and put a green dot sight on it. Shoots great and I actually think I prefer the grip to my glocks.

What trigger upgrade?

Comment

Originally posted by bowaddict40 View Post

This the upgrades trigger you got?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Was afraid to buy because of the price. Might consider one after reviews.

Comment

Working...
                      X