Smoked bologna chub!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smoked bologna chub!

Took a 5# Bar S bologna chub, scored about 3/8" deep vertically and horizontally, slathered with Dijon, seasoned with Blackened Saskatchewan from Traeger, smoked for about an hour, pulled it and put a sugar free mustard based bbq sauce on it with Meat Church Honey Bacon, smoked for 2 more hours. I just turned Traeger off but Amaz n smokin tube still has some pellets left so essentially cold smoking another hour. Looked good though when I cut off heat! Will refrigerate 24 hrs and slice tomorrow.

Ctom you are on a budget recipe bender!

Comment

So funny, never heard of smoked Bologna until earlier today when my wife had a friend at work offer to bring her one. Interested to see how it turns out. Always looking for new thinks to smoke in my pit boss.

Comment

Smoked bologna is easy and good! We use to always smoke a log during our all night wild hog cook offs. Everyone loved it at ato snack on

Comment

Why is everyone tryin to fancy up bologna lately?

Mustard, mayo, cheese, bread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mzurovec View Post
            You know it hahaha tomorrow it will be possum we found under the shed with a bourbon glaze (Kentucky Deluxe!)

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
              Why is everyone tryin to fancy up bologna lately?

Mustard, mayo, cheese, bread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              For the nostalgia of it all! I plan on bringing my superman tin lunch box tomorrow and opening it up to find a sandwich with a bag of cheetohs, a pickle, and a capri sun!

Comment

Originally posted by ctom87 View Post
                For the nostalgia of it all! I plan on bringing my superman tin lunch box tomorrow and opening it up to find a sandwich with a bag of cheetohs, a pickle, and a capri sun!
                Dang you were lucky to get capri sun lol. We the box Hi-C or those round fruit drinks with foil lids.......

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                  Dang you were lucky to get capri sun lol. We the box Hi-C or those round fruit drinks with foil lids.......
                  Those fruit drinks with foil lids "colored sugar water" were 10 for a dollar at Piggly Wiggly when I was a kid

Comment

Blooming Bologna!
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	Baloney6.jpeg
Views:	3
Size:	19.5 KB
ID:	24709834

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                      Funny enough, I broke out in hives when I drank Hi-C, haha.

Comment

Originally posted by mzurovec View Post
                        Bologna ain't cheap any more.

Comment

What was bologna in the 90s when I was a kid?

Comment

Originally posted by ctom87 View Post
                            Funny enough, I broke out in hives when I drank Hi-C, haha.
                            I worked with a guy a long time ago and he had come from a canning factory up north somewhere. He told me they canned Hi-C there and the vats that held the Hi-C were open top. Pigeons would fly throughout the factory and he said he seen pigeon crap fall into the vats. I bet you got pigeonchititis.
                            Last edited by Radar; 03-30-2023, 09:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
                            X