No announcement yet.

2023 Workout Accountability Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finished up the week with a good chest and back day. 5X5 with abs mixed in.

Decline bench press/overhead Db pull/ab roller/med ball situp
    Bench press on smith machine/lat pull down supinated grip
    Incline bench press on smith machine/low row/hanging leg raise

Have a great weekend!

Comment

Chest and triceps yesterday….

traps and legs today…. Did a partial leg workout; have decides to split leg workout over two days… I will see how that goes

Comment

Been slacking since Thursday of last week.

Will be back at it today after board meetings.

Comment

I missed this morning and will again tomorrow. I'll get back at it on Wednesday.

Comment

Chest and Tri's knocked out this morning.

Back and Bis manana

Comment

Finally pulled my head out of my arse and got back at it today!

chest and tris for a solid 55 min session.

I think I’ve gained at least 8-10 pounds since Thanksgiving week lol….

going to try and hit the next 7 days strong and then will be chasing mulies in AZ to wrap up the year!

Hope everyone finishes strong and rolls the momentum into 2024!

Comment

6.1 miles and maintained a 7’40” pace today

Comment

I skipped a week to rest al little and I knew it would be difficult to get in with family activities and stuff around the holiday so I'm glad I took the time off. But, today is a new day and back at it. Not very many people in the gym this morning which made for an even better workout. 5X5 supersets with abs. Last week of this program then I'm moving to a 4day split with abs and cardio on Wednesday. 20/15/12/10 rep ranges will be the program.

Bench press/t-bar row/knees to chin crunch/med ball situp
                  Decline bench press/overhead DB pull/knees to chin crunch/med ball situp
                  Incline bench press/low row supinated grip/knees to chin crunch/med ball sit up
                  DB fly/med ball sit up

Let's finish the year strong!

Comment

I missed yesterday due to taking my wife for some medical testing. Thank goodness they didn't find anything wrong with her. Made it in this morning for probably the last workout of 2023. It's been a good year and I've made some really good progress, but there's room for more. Gotta cut some fat off this waist so I'll be working on a new nutrition regimen come Monday. Going to a 4 day split with Monday/Thursday chest and back. Tuesday/Friday arms and legs and Wednesday will be mostly cardio and abs with some shoulder work as well.

Today was a good chest and arm day. 20/15/12/10 rep range

Incline DB chest press/preacher curl/cable pushdown straight bar
                    Incline DB chest press one notch lower/BB curl/v-bar pushdown
                    DB chest press flat bench/hammer curl bar/cable pulldown supinated grip
                    Ab crunch/med ball situp

See ya'll next year!

Comment

Knocked out a 10 mile run yesterday holding a 7.25min pace.

10hrs of driving today and then lots of walking the next week chasing mile deer in Arizona

Comment

Working...
                      X