Time to buy stock ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
    Tell us what you bought. Don’t be secretive!
    Google, Microsoft, Visa and TJX.

Comment

Risky, Risky dice roll is PENN @ sub $8
      It was $30 10 days ago.

McDonald’s, Lowe’s, delta, AA all pretty safe long term bets.
      (At least that’s what I’m told)

Comment

No

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Milkfisher View Post
          Risky, Risky dice roll is PENN @ sub $8
          It was $30 10 days ago.

McDonald’s, Lowe’s, delta, AA all pretty safe long term bets.
          (At least that’s what I’m told)
          I already bought Lowe's. May buy more soon.

Comment

Not everybody searches through the topic list to see if another person asked this same question. Geez, give the guy a break. There’s no sense in being a smart *****. This place gets more like AT the longer it goes. That’s why I post less these days.

Comment

Bought a bunch of Disney shares this morning and Grubhub

Comment

And if it goes down I will average down

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtech32 View Post
                  Bought a bunch of Disney shares this morning and Grubhub
                  Last week I bought Disney also. Yes they get revenue from the parks and cruises but the vast majority of the revenue comes from the digital content. That isnt going anywhere or getting infected.

Comment

If you have a long while and going to keep plugging away, mutual fund index’s. It’s hard to best the market picking single stocks.

Originally posted by cantexduck View Post
                    Is now a good time to invest some money ? If so what’s the best best route to take if I just want to put in a set amount and leave it for a while ? Anyone on here someone in the business ?

Comment

I'll be happy to buy some Adobe after this pull back. More Microsoft and Honeywell. JPMorgan and Visa. Home depot would probably be good but a lot of stocks will probably have to get through a solid quarter earnings call with estimates being beat before good price increases.

Sent from my SM-T837A using Tapatalk

Comment

I bought ADBE, PINS and LGIH

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
                          Yep this^^ get you ducks in a row and get ready to buy.

This is what has worked well for me. While most others rode the 2008 crash to 40-60% losses. I sold stocks and moved them to money market. Once it bottomed I bought back in at about 1/2 what I sold it for and rode it up to 3-1/2 times what I paid for it at buying back in. Made a couple of quick Ins and outs that didn’t amount to as much but still made me some money! It is risky no doubt but at that time I was looking for high risk and did it myself quickly once I decided to move. In 15 years total time I made 300% on what I put into it. That was inside of my 401k by the way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I am not in the market and I am not getting in the Market.
                            People have known (and they have even written on this board) that the value players have been sitting on cash for some time.
                            I have written on this board that the same people who are managing your 401k and making money all the way down - that is how they quadruple your returns.
                            Fed is going to add liquidity to the market, google it yourself and find out how that works and who absorbs this liquidity while dripping some down.

But the standard answer is to wait until a dip does not go as low as the previous dip AND a bounce goes higher than the last bounce.

This is not my advice but is the standard advice.
                            Last edited by PlanoDano; 03-18-2020, 01:02 AM.

Comment

look at boeing

Comment

Originally posted by wayne 20 View Post
                                look at boeing
                                I’ve been looking at Boeing too. You know what else I’m gonna be looking at now? THE CLASSIFIED SECTION!!!!!!! Post#30💥

Comment

Working...
                                X