Passport question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Passport question

Has anyone gotten a passport recently? If so what was the turnaround time on getting it back? Trying to figure out if the expedite will be needed or not. The passport is needed within seven weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Originally posted by Jaybo31 View Post
    Has anyone gotten a passport recently? If so what was the turnaround time on getting it back? Trying to figure out if the expedite will be needed or not. The passport is needed within seven weeks.

One of my Daughter's just applied. She was told typical turn around time is 6 to 8 weeks. KJ

Comment

Mine took about 3-4 weeks. Around Sept. Last year.

Comment

Got mine back in 3 weeks...

Comment

Would you be upset if you missed your trip?

Comment

Just got mine in the mail yesterday. I did expedited (think $60 maybe) and got it in 2.5 weeks.

Comment

I was able to get a one for my daughter that had here passport expired same day at downtown Dallas office . Long story that ended with bourbon for me when we arrived in the Caymans !

Comment

I'm on hold now as I leave for Italy in less than 2 weeks and noticed my expires in November. Apparently you can't travel if it expires within 6mo so I'm in a bit of a panic.

Comment

I'm trying to get one now for a trip in August. If you're wondering why the USPS is a financial train wreck, go to the downtown Fort Worth office and you'll wonder no more!

Comment

Originally posted by PROD49 View Post
                    I'm on hold now as I leave for Italy in less than 2 weeks and noticed my expires in November. Apparently you can't travel if it expires within 6mo so I'm in a bit of a panic.
                    There are one day turn-around services. It's expensive, but I've had it done for work.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaybo31 View Post

Quickest way is to find a passport office close to you and make an appointment. There are services you can use with several turn arouind times, price goes up for shorter time. Look at G2.

Comment

just renewed several months ago normal route. It was less than 6 wks, I think barely over a month.

Comment

my fiance expedited hers in march for a trip in may and got it within 2 weeks -- she probably could have waited on the regular process

Comment

Go the expedited route and you will be fine.

You will have it in a month or less

Comment

Originally posted by PROD49 View Post
                              This is good info. How did you figure this out?

Comment

Working...
                              X