Arrow Recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arrow Recommendations

Well I think I’m gonna finally buy some new arrows after all these years of being true to Black Eagle Deep Impacts.

No complaints just picked up a new to me bow and thinking I need to soften up to a 350 spine from the 300 I’ve been using for years.

So…. What are the cool kids shooting now. For primarily bow hunting, 3D shoots and ranged out to 60 yds.

Just like hear some quick reviews before I pull the trigger. Thx fellas

The new 4mm Axis long range have been flying out our door. Check em out.

Comment

I got new arrows for the first time in a long time when I got a new bow earlier this year. The good folks at Cinnamon Creek Archery put me together some Easton Axis 5mm, with 75gr outcerts, that I put with 125gr heads.....and they hit like sledge hammers on 5 pigs this year. 2 Arrows went through 2 pigs each, and another went through 1...with Thunderheads and Slick Tricks. Still have every arrow in 1 piece.

I AM a believer.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
        I got new arrows for the first time in a long time when I got a new bow earlier this year. The good folks at Cinnamon Creek Archery put me together some Easton Axis 5mm, with 75gr outcerts, that I put with 125gr heads.....and they hit like sledge hammers on 5 pigs this year. 2 Arrows went through 2 pigs each, and another went through 1...with Thunderheads and Slick Tricks. Still have every arrow in 1 piece.

I AM a believer.

What is your total weight and your FOC?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I got 5mm axis. Not shooting as heavy an arrow as others but really like them. Killed 5 deer, 3 with one arrow, 2 with the other and they both are back in the quiver. Seem to doing quite well!

Comment

Originally posted by TX_Kevin View Post
            What is your total weight and your FOC?

I’d have to re weigh one, but I want to say they are 545grs or so.

Comment

I shoot 5 mm Easton axis as well. I put in 50gr HIT brass inserts on a 340 spine with 100 gr trypan. Weighs right at 462. Very happy with the performance.

Comment

Working...
              X