X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cattlemans Ft Worth Stockyards

Anybody been recently?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not in a couple years, but it always disappoints me. It's a real shame too because that place is awesome. I wish someone would buy that knew how to cook a steak and run a Steakhouse.

Comment

yes an dont waste your money rib eye was tough as heck the salad was almost rotten with brown leaves in it .

Comment

been about 2 years but same as Dale, always disappointed

H3 is right next door and their steak and enchilada plate is hard to beat
        Last edited by hooligan; 09-07-2018, 02:33 PM.

Comment

I've had very good meals at Cattleman's for the last three years.

Comment

Agree with Dale neat place bad food,the place beside it on the corner is very good,little expensive. The name escapes me.

Comment

Originally posted by Sofee View Post
              Agree with Dale neat place bad food,the place beside it on the corner is very good,little expensive. The name escapes me.

H3

Comment

Originally posted by Sofee View Post
                Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                H3

Last two times i've eaten H3 i've been very disappointed. Seems if you really want a good steak the Stockyards is not the place to go.

H3 does have an awesome cobbler though!

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                  Last two times i've eaten H3 i've been very disappointed. Seems if you really want a good steak the Stockyards is not the place to go.

H3 does have an awesome cobbler though!
                  Unfortunately that seems to be the case. Anytime the girlfriend and I are in the stockyards, seems like we usually just settle for dinner at Joe T's and a pitcher or two of margaritas before we head out for a concert or night on the town

Comment

Been twice and both times I wasn't impressed. Roadhouse is better IMO. Last trip they served us a rotten steak. Smelled terrible and tasted even worse. They served another but everyone else was done eating by the time it arrived. Salad was good and the book of matches work. Honestly the last time I will go.

Comment

Wow, not good. Going to Stockyards for my birthday tomorrow and meeting by bil and his wife. Was thinking Risckys for the simple fact i want calf fries. Thought about the H3.....and mexican. Have to Joe T’s but its been years.

Any orher suggestions on mexican food?

Also thought about The Loveshack

Comment

Dale is right again. Took the wife and it was over priced and tough as leather.

Comment

Originally posted by ultralite09 View Post
                          Unfortunately that seems to be the case. Anytime the girlfriend and I are in the stockyards, seems like we usually just settle for dinner at Joe T's and a pitcher or two of margaritas before we head out for a concert or night on the town
                          You are definitely settling!! Plenty of good food in FTW.

Comment

What im looking for is a fun atmosphere.....whether it be steak, burgers, mexican.

Comment

Coopers

Big ol lamb chops!

Comment

Working...
                              X