Most annoying hunting show/host?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post

As for Bill Jordan, for better or for worse I do think we have him and Monster Bucks to thank for popularizing outdoor programming. TNN and ESPN might’ve had a few shows to watch, but Monster Bucks took it to the stratosphere.

Then he is the worst. Deer hunting (or any hunting) should never have been on TV, IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MUZZYSLINGR View Post
      Never heard of him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      Don't look him up. You'll be glad you didn't. He used to come on local TV, but I'm not sure if he still does. Had some pretty good hunts, but I can't stand to hear him talk.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
        OK I have read and seen that mentioned on here numerous times, but I cannot find anything about it online. Do you have a link or any details you could share?

I just did a quick search myself... I cannot find anything confirming it either, quite the opposite frankly. I'd love to be wrong about this one with respect to his adultery/cheating on his wife...

I am going to try to do some digging myself on this one.
        If I'm wrong, I sincerely apologize to you, the green screen and Mr. Waddell...
        The only experience I can share from folks who actually have shared a camp with him was a very negative one... Since I did not witness it myself, I will not repeat it...

Comment

I have found several threads on multiple forums about Waddell's escapades, but no legal documents, etc... Here is a typical thread link. There are lots of them like this one...
          Bone collector is on, just showed christie womack and waddle eating crawfish. Isn't that who he had the affair with?? Is he still married?? Haven't heard any waddel updates lately.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
            https://youtu.be/fe3WdDb44Fo

At 2:13 into this video. I know he was shooting down into the hog but, he could have hit a rib and the bullet could have kneecapped his camera man.

No need for the mag dump, especially angled back toward people.

Idiot.
            Never cared for Pigman. Come across as very arrogant.

I used to enjoy watching Randy Newberg.
            Fresh Tracks Our vision is an outdoor community that is respected, informed, engaged, and works to conserve the resources essential to hunting and fishing. Randy is the voice of the public land hunter in America. Decades of chasing all species across public lands have provided both experience and perspective that have allowed Randy to become the leading advocate for self-guided hunters–hunters dependent upon public lands for hunting access. What started by accident has grown into Fresh Tracks with Randy Newberg and On Your Own Adventures, the long-standing Hunt Talk web forum, the Hunt Talk Podcast, and more. Randy uses his platforms to advocate for hunters and public access. In addition to representing hunters in Congress and state legislatures, he serves as a volunteer and board member for many hunting and conservation groups. #AvantLink

Comment

Not my most annoying, but started listing to Remi Warren's pod casts and watched a few of his shows on Youtube. I have found his content to be very informative and entertaining. I haven't watched a lot of his videos though just a handful. Podcast is good.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                Then he is the worst. Deer hunting (or any hunting) should never have been on TV, IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Why do you say that? Monster bucks in its day was a great show. Loved to watch them as a kid

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                  I just did a quick search myself... I cannot find anything confirming it either, quite the opposite frankly. I'd love to be wrong about this one with respect to his adultery/cheating on his wife...

I am going to try to do some digging myself on this one.
                  If I'm wrong, I sincerely apologize to you, the green screen and Mr. Waddell...
                  The only experience I can share from folks who actually have shared a camp with him was a very negative one... Since I did not witness it myself, I will not repeat it...
                  I didn't witness it first hand but a man that I trust with life was right in the middle of it I have no reason at all to doubt his word. If it's July and he tells you to put a coat on because it's snowing....you better go get a coat. He filmed with them. I know we all have temptations but this was just flat out sorry.

Comment

Jacky Bushman. The Buckmaster sux.

Comment

I haven't watch INFO HUNTING COMMERCIALS in years but when I did couldn't stand the Ted guy.

Comment

Originally posted by billfromtx View Post
                        Jacky Bushman. The Buckmaster sux.

^^^This! And he's a thief on top of it. Never joined Buckmasters, but those who have most likely got ripped off. From what I've read; it's next to impossible to get out from under renewals, just short of threatening a lawsuit.

Comment

Originally posted by unclefish View Post
                          Face painted fool Nate Hosey from headhunters tv.
                          This...x1000!

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                            Stan Potts

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
                            x20

Comment

I put Pigman and Ted Nugent in the same basket. If that is the best we can do as spokes persons for our endeavor we are doomed.

Comment

Originally posted by BarW View Post
                                Stan potts

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
                                Poor Stans is always crying cause he can’t look at the camera with both eyes.

Comment

Working...
                                X