• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Radar View Post
    Well i know that you have one let it rip [emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

I’ll never be able to look at some of y’all the same ever again…. But to look at the bright side, I now know who never to go fishing with!

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
        Glad to see you check in buddy! Pat is looking for a deck hand to help powder him🤣🤣he said it's heck crappie fishing if your raw and chafed
        Last edited by hogslayer78; 07-05-2022, 06:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
          Glad to see you check in buddy! Pat is looking for a deck hand to help powder him[emoji1787] he siad it's heck crappie fishing if your raw and chafed
          You shut up [emoji1787]

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            Hahahahaha.....glad the brisket game is "turning around"....sorry for visual!..

I see what you did there!

Comment

Used to wade fish San Luis pass a lot and there would be a pretty good line of fishermen along the pass and occasionally a baby Ruth would float by with the incoming tide. We would look upstream and whoop and holler.

Comment

Up

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
                  Up
                  This is the kind of **** I'm talking about

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
                    Up
                    Man..... Burnadell and Snowflake need ZERO negative press!!! But glad you bumped this up!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                      Fishing is amateur hour.

Talk to me when you’ve done….questionable jalapeño cheese sausage for dinner, up at 4AM in 17 degree weather to put on waders and go duck hunting. Then 100 yard sprint back “toward” the truck and the sweet salvation of the roll of blue shop towels in the tool box….came up 40 yards short, cost me a pair of waders, fleece wader pants, and some cactus in my feet. Opening gates wearing a coat and a smile in 17 degree weather ain’t how I envisioned my drive back to duck camp, but **** that was the best hot shower ever.

I can still hear my dad and my buddy Michael laughing. Jokes on him though, it was his truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh, Lord, I can’t stop laughing…!

Comment

Originally posted by HogHunter34 View Post
                        There is medication to help treat that
                        Prescription corn cob ?

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
                          Our GOF leader has spoken.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Do they make them with built in suspenders? Looking for some that can handle some heavy "duty" action.

Comment

Caffeine and tobacco early in the morning will get things moving. I keep napkins from fast food restaurants for those emergencies.

The worst I ever had hit me was while coyote huntin in -15 degree weather, not including wind chill. It was so cold my beard was frozen from breathing. I missed a coyote because I had to hurry and shoot then get up and run to the truck. By the time I got there I had to boom boom so bad I was shaking and sweating. I had coveralls,a belt,jeans, long johns and boxer briefs to get through before I got some relief. I opened the door and used the running board for support. It was so cold my butt cheek stuck to the metal. My *** was nice and toasty and I literally had sweat dripping off the end of my nose so apparently my butt was sweating too. So when I leaned against that chrome running board it stuck. I had one arm inside the truck under the back seat looking for tp. I found a Wal-Mart sack,a few napkins and that was about it. I had to use those and then maneuver and take off my boots and socks and stand barefoot in the snow. All the while with all these clothes half on and trying to balance myself so I wouldn't fall back in it. By the time it was over I had no socks,ripped my underwear off and used those and used what else I could find. We were by a pumping unit and my buddy was like "whoever checks this pumping unit is gonna think someone had the weirdest orgy ever. There's Wal-Mart sacks,napkins, clothing and crap all over the place."

That was not a fun time. It was so cold it came out liquid and probably hit the ground solid.
                            Last edited by okrattler; 08-31-2022, 04:22 AM.

Comment

I don't know what the deal is but I seem to have to make body rope at the most inopportune times. Usually when I'm driving and I have somewhere to be. I'll pull over and just do it on the side of the road. I ain't crappin my pants.
                              Last edited by okrattler; 08-31-2022, 04:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X