The flu is now a thing of the past

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The flu is now a thing of the past

Our local newspapers front page news just printed this morning that local flu cases are down 99% from last flu season...I'm amazed, Biden is a miracle worker.

Cool

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Comment

Maybe in Texas, but I had the flu here in Alabama six weeks ago. Worse than the dang Covid too.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyl View Post
        Our local newspapers front page news just printed this morning that local flu cases are down 99% from last flu season...I'm amazed, Biden is a miracle worker.
        I was just saying the same thing earlier to a co worker.[emoji849]

Comment

Of course here in Laredo we had over 48,000 cases and 820 deaths......all covid of course.

Comment

The stupidity of the majority of people living in this country is at an all time high.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Amazing isn't it?! In one year the flu just completely disappeared!

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
                Amazing isn't it?! In one year the flu just completely disappeared!

Yes and according to our TBH resident doctors and world renowned medical experts it is because we wore mask and washed our hands. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Whether the data is real or manipulated, this will be a reason to continue wearing masks.
                  Maybe it is legit. If so, fantastic, I’d rather wear a mask seasonally than get vaccine

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                    The stupidity of the majority of people living in this country is at an all time high.
                    Understatement of the year...it’s starting.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                      Whether the data is real or manipulated, this will be a reason to continue wearing masks.
                      Maybe it is legit. If so, fantastic, I’d rather wear a mask seasonally than get vaccine

Define seasonally

Comment

Originally posted by manwitaplan View Post
                        Yes and according to our TBH resident doctors and world renowned medical experts it is because we wore mask and washed our hands. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Probably had more to do with the social distancing but the hand washing and masks helped a little.

Comment

Originally posted by ClayW View Post
                          Define seasonally
                          Define stupidity....
                          Rather wear a mask than catch something with a 99% survival rate....

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Comment

It has to do with the money people...there is no coin in the flu!! They give you therapeutics & send you home unless you have underlying problems that need watching closely.

just like they should be doing for the rona!!

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post

No mask no vaccine and guess what...no covid. We must just be blessed.

Comment

Working...
                              X