April Fools Prank gone to Far

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

April Fools Prank gone to Far

There is a Lady friend that was telling me about a Prank her parents pulled on her when she was "6", ( they were dam near Dirt poor) so they built it up all day long that they were taking her to Disney in FL, in the end they both say "APRIL FOOLS" she cried for a week
    just sharing for those that like to take a tad bit to far...

Originally posted by Chief Big Toe View Post
    There is a Lady friend that was telling me about a Prank her parents pulled on her when she was "6", ( they were dam near Dirt poor) so they built it up all day long that they were taking her to Disney in FL, in the end they both say "APRIL FOOLS" she cried for a week
    I just saw on Instagram the Traeger "Pellet ton" You feed pellets into your grill via bicycle

Comment

I told my wife to tell her 1st grade class that they all failed and will have to repeat 1st grade next year. Then count how many break down and cry.

She didn't go for that prank.

Comment

there is a guy, wont say who
        he loaded his kids up and drove them all the way to Six Flags turned around and went home, we asked him why he would that to his kids, said the line to get in was to long..... 4 hour round trip for not....

Comment

If I was that kid, wealth would be my life goal. Then when my dirt poor parents asked for money I'd write them a huge check, hand it over to them, wait for the excitement, then say "April fools ***********! Eat ****".

Comment

Sounds like she's April foolin you

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
              If I was that kid, wealth would be my life goal. Then when my dirt poor parents asked for money I'd write them a huge check, hand it over to them, wait for the excitement, then say "April fools ***********! Eat ****".

I approve this message 100%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

slow clap

Comment

If that's true it's probably a big factor in why her parents were dirt poor.

Comment

he loaded his kids up and drove them all the way to Six Flags turned around and went home, we asked him why he would that to his kids, said the line to get in was to long..... 4 hour round trip for not....
                    Was that me? It vaguely sounds familiar.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

I support this message.

Comment

Those parents are terrible.

One year I rubber banded the sprayer nozzle on the sink so when the sink was turned on it would spray whoever turned it on. And hopefully I would be there to witness a good laugh. Did it in the morning. Nothing happened. I came home from work that day and forgot I had done this. Sprayed myself. My now ex wife laughed her tail off at me. She left it on there after spraying herself knowing my memory would fail me by the time I got home. I quit that prank after that.

Comment

That's not a prank. That's a b*&^ azz move.

Comment

Sounds like my Dad, or me now .
                            Nothing matters enough that I'm standing or waiting in lines for any length of time.

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
                              Was that me? It vaguely sounds familiar.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
                              Keith, not sure, as i said , not mentioning names or staring intently at you.. hahahaha

Comment

Working...
                              X