New neighbor grrr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New neighbor grrr

Got a new neighbor and he has set up a feeder 40 yards from my tree blind that’s been in the same tree for over 20 years, and yes my feeder is perfectly visible from where he put this one. I have talked, well texted, to him and he only rifle hunts. But he’s shooting in my direction. He’s supposed to text me when he’s going to be hunting and I will hunt another stand. Just sucks when you’ve hunted the same spot for so long and some jack wagon decides to setup on your setup... Don’t want any bad blood so I’m letting it go for now.

He’s new. 20yrs from now he may be able to claim he’s been in that spot for that long. You’re both on the property line.

Comment

I wouldnt let it go if theres going to be a rifle shooting in my direction. Good luck with it. On another note, I was known as Uncle Bubba by my neices for a few years...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Nope.......lead slinging that close ain't kosher!!! I don't like hunting close to property lines either.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

If shooting in your direction and bullet will cross fence you can call game warden.

Comment

Originally posted by Stuck View Post
            He’s new. 20yrs from now he may be able to claim he’s been in that spot for that long. You’re both on the property line.
            Yepppp. Comes with hunting on the property line. Could be worse, he could've decided to build a house right there

Comment

So y’all each have a feeder right on the property line? Sounds very un-neighborly on both accounts

Comment

^^^

Comment

Only problem I see is him shooting a high powered rifle in your direction

Comment

If his bullet goes over into your land, then he could be in legal trouble with the GW. Check the laws and discuss it with him or let the GW know. Better safe than sorry!

Comment

Would like to know how game warden finds said bullet.......

Comment

Shoot his feeder

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

I didn’t say owner just neighbor. He’s leasing the property for cattle but now hunting as well I guess. Going to talk to the land owner who I’ve known for 30+ years and let him know. I have no problems with him hunting but checkout the area you will be shoot towards... When I hung the stand there were no fences. New fence was put up about two years ago. My feeder is behind the tree I’m in so I’m shooting towards our property, not the fence line. Just frustratedI guess.

Comment

Hand a billboard that says “please don’t shoot this way, I’m on the other side”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The only adult way to do it is have an arm wrestling match. Winner hunts the fenceline.

Comment

Working...
                              X