• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kas View Post
    i got in at 16... hopefully it runs the same tract
    Same! Fingers crossed.

Comment

Premarket says otherwise, down almost 12%. Some folks are about to lose everything with this disruption

Originally posted by Nado View Post
      Word on Twitter is still buy I don’t believe it will be as big as GME but still considerable is what everyone is speculating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

AAL is taking off this morning.

Comment

Redditors aren't backing down on GME, this is nuts.

BB, NOK, and AMC may also be smaller versions of GME.

Comment

Did I read correctly that GME was up almost $200 yesterday? That’s insane.

Comment

Robinhood and other brokers are restricting people from buying more GME, NOK, AMC etc.

That's seriously jacked up and wrong. So you can feel free to trade and lose all you want to scam Wall Street until the small fish find a way to make money off big boys? Then they restrict through brokers.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                I dont really consider it investing- this is a game of Vegas hot potatoes. There will be some stuck holding some worthless stock they paid premium for. I dont mess with it but do look at Wall Street Bets and it is interesting and is a way to neutralized the hedge guys from controlling
                I agree it is gambling. I restrict myself to 10% of my account for gambling.

I may try another round with gme today if the price is right. Seeing 450 in overnight price ill probably stay away from it and look to AMC or NOK

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                  Robinhood and other brokers are restricting people from buying more GME, NOK, AMC etc.

That's seriously jacked up and wrong. So you can feel free to trade and lose all you want to scam Wall Street until the small fish find a way to make money off big boys? Then they restrict through brokers.
                  I think that will make it that much more likely to take off......

Comment

I think Schwab and TDAmeritrade have made it cash only.

Comment

My coworker had 200 shares of GME BEFORE any of this started...just cuz at $2/share he thought maybe they could recover...he sold at $50/share.....he is sick to his stomach

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                        My coworker had 200 shares of GME BEFORE any of this started...just cuz at $2/share he thought maybe they could recover...he sold at $50/share.....he is sick to his stomach
                        Can you imagine making 6 figures basically overnight on those shares? Too bad he bailed lol.

Comment

FU Robinhood, i could have made a ton this morning.

Comment

AG up close to 40%.

Comment

This is absolute insanity! They may have made things worse for themselves. This is going to galvanize the group against.

Comment

Guys what company has the ticker symbol AMC? I can’t find that listed anywhere.

Edited: I found it. Evidently I have a LOT of catching up to do. LOL
                                Last edited by Etxbuckman; 01-28-2021, 08:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X