Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Toyota Tundra or Nissan Titan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks everyone

Comment

I'm on my 2nd Titan. 1st one I had for 8 years and put 186k miles on it. One brake job and rear axle seals was the only thing I had to do to it. I have only put 8k miles on my new one.

I got such a better deal from Nissan ($8k difference) is why I went with them both times.

Comment

A tundra we had was perfect in every aspect except two things
        1. The size of the bed is ridiculous if you buy a 4 door
        2. The mpg driving down ranch roads was horrible

The cargo space and payload were terrible, hook up a trailer to a TRD and it will be sagging

Cannot speak about longevity because was got a big rain and hit a large puddle and it hydro locked the engine and it was replaced with a different brand with some cargo space

Comment

funny to read all these "I have a Tundra with 150k plus miles with no issues" and then go to a Ford vs Chevy vs Doge thread and read all the "I have a Ford with 60k miles with no issues".

Comment

I

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I really like my titan HD, guess I'm weird. I never thought of it as good looking ride, but I like the interior and hoping the Cummins does what a Cummins does, last.

Sean

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
                funny to read all these "I have a Tundra with 150k plus miles with no issues" and then go to a Ford vs Chevy vs Doge thread and read all the "I have a Ford with 60k miles with no issues".
                Because we can afford a new one before 150,000 miles

Comment

Nothing but the Tundra---I'm on my 3rd consecutive Toyota Tacoma--not a single thing gone wrong on any of them other than one factory recall on the 2013 for an exhaust pipe/catalytic converter replacement.

Comment

98K on my 2015 tundra with no issues. Tundra will be my next truck long as they keep on keeping on. Would like to hit the 250k-300k miles before buying another. I'm running 35inch tires with a 7"lift. solid truck only maintenance has been oil changes, breaks, and shocks. I pull the heck out of a boat and camper. 7mpg when headed to the coast against a decent Southwind lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X