I Have A Strong Heart!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Have A Strong Heart!

Just a testimony. In the mid 90s, I became extremely ill. I was diagnosed with acute Lyme disease and it rapidly progressed. Soon it was learned that I actually had two different strains of Lyme and it was imbedded in my central nervous system and brain stem.

The spyrocettes (sp) bored into nerves causing extreme issues like the loss of most of the vision in my right eye, hearing loss, mussel control, and damaged the nerve that controls the beating of my heart. Then it infected my spinal column with Lyme Meningitis, the lining around my heart filled with fluid (pericarditis) and I went into congestive heart failure.

I died a few times but after being told it was over for me, I gave it all to GOD and he resurrected me from that hospital. Despite what I was told, I began to improve. The Dr told me I would never be able to do much if I was ever able to go home because of the heart damage. Well, he was wrong and since then, I have been blessed with a life filled with adventure despite having some problems.

In the past couple of years I have had a few more problems. I went to a cardiologist last week and the test indicated that I had suffered a heart attack at some point. Im pretty sure it happened while Jooger and I were dragging a deer I killed last year as a blood clot went from my leg to my heart. Anway, they set me up for a bunch of tests. I went through the entire routine and got all the results day before yesterday.

RESULT? MY HEART IS VERY STRONG! No blockage, very little damage, no issue anymore.

GOD is good.

Yes he is!!

Comment

That is great news Steve!

Comment

Excellente!

Vaya con Dios.

Comment

That's awesome news!

Comment

Great news man.

Comment

Amen!

Comment

Yes he is all day every day!

Comment

Awesome. Hope you get to kill many more deer in the future. Just leave them there until help arrives. they make plastic skids with ropes well. You can just roll them over and they slide with ease. Plus you can just drag them with a 4 wheeler or truck.

Comment

This is great news to hear. I want to be reading about your east TX hunting exploits for many years to come.

And I'd say Jooger owes you a beer. Which, incidentally, is also good for your heart

Comment

Wow that is a crazy. Glad everything is on the up and up for you. Really looking forward to your hunting stories this year.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                        GOD is good.
                        ALL the time!

Great news GarGuy!

Comment

Good to hear Steve.

We like having you around.

Comment

Good stuff Amigo!! God is good.
                            Last edited by Johnny; 08-29-2014, 08:57 AM.

Comment

Amen

Comment

Working...
                              X