Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Things your spouse likes to do that you don’t.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rattlesnake hunting.

Comment

Reading nonstop and the avengers and crap like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

sleeping late or taking a nap. its here favorite. I think its a waste of a day off

Comment

Flea markets and antique (junk) stores.

Comment

Those da$n home improvement shows “all of them!”

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
              Reading nonstop and the avengers and crap like that.
              I dont mind the reading at all - I forgot about the Avengers and Marvel stuff though, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter94 View Post
                Eating super healthy and the beach. I don't mind the eating part too too much, still a pain a lot of times. The beach, just hate it, hate sand, hate being hot, hate all the people, hate the hot sand sticking to my sweaty skin, hate the sand in my truck, hate it all.
                X 2 on the beach , she always wants to go immediately after I get my truck detailed.

Comment

The beach and her facecrack addiction! I hate sand and I DGAF about some DA on Facecrack. I'm tryna read a book, don't interrupt!

Comment

-Talking during the most important part of a movie or show and then gets mad when I go "Shhh"!!!

-Going to Walmart

Comment

There certainly is a number of things I shy away from doing with my wife (shopping at Target comes to mind) but going to the beach is NOT one of them. Why would I pass on an opportunity to see her in a swimsuit with the added benefit of applying sunscreen?

But to each their own...

Comment

Coffee

Comment

Running. Like running for the sake of running with nothing chasing you for many, many, many miles.

Comment

Being around people.. I work off of West Africa on a drill ship for a month at a time. The last thing I want to do is be around people when I've been stuck on a ship with 200 people for the last month.

Comment

Watching murder shows.... she may be plotting to kill me.

Comment

Anything she likes, I like. Whatever makes her happy.

Now there may be some things that I like that she doesn't...

Comment

Working...
                                X