New Bow Sight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Bow Sight

Because I like to tinker with my setup, I’m thinking about switching to a new sight. Currently shooting a single pin HHA optimizer lite. Thinking about switching to Spott Hogg 2 or 3 pin slider. Don’t want any more than 3 pins and looking for other recommendations for a sight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Originally posted by mww982 View Post
    Because I like to tinker with my setup, I’m thinking about switching to a new sight. Currently shooting a single pin HHA optimizer lite. Thinking about switching to Spott Hogg 2 or 3 pin slider. Don’t want any more than 3 pins and looking for other recommendations for a sight.

That is exactly what I had but went with the Spott Hogg 5 pin Hogg it and love it. Do not think I will go bac to single pin unless I start hunting on the ground more again.

Comment

Spot Hogg Fast Eddie XL 2 Pin

Comment

CBE Engage Hybrid 3-pin. Hard to beat it for the money.

@StraightWayOutdoors
        Straight Way Outdoors, Fulcrum Archery, Elite Archery, Upwind Odor Elimination, Wicked Twisted Bowstrings, Pine Ridge Archery, Bloodline Fibers

Comment

I’d recommend something that can accommodate a sight light. Didn’t think I’d want one for my hunting bow but once I get rid of my MBG I’m getting a spot hog or Axcel three pin.

Comment

i like the 2pin with .01 size and a rheostat light.... helps me with shooting at a further distance

Comment

[QUOTE=Planopurist;15666204]CBE Engage Hybrid 3-pin. Hard to beat it for the money.

This above. Smaller ring than a Spot Hogg, lighter, comes with a sight light, and dial adjustable pins.

Comment

Axcel Accutouch 3 pin slider.

Comment

[quote=Razorback01;15667316]
                  Originally posted by Planopurist View Post
                  CBE Engage Hybrid 3-pin. Hard to beat it for the money.

This above. Smaller ring than a Spot Hogg, lighter, comes with a sight light, and dial adjustable pins.

Metal sight scales too

Comment

[quote=Planopurist;15669489]
                    Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post

Metal sight scales too

Yessir, no more cutting, peeling, sticking.

Comment

Working...
                    X