Lanyard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lanyard

Kept misplacing my airpods so I made this lanyard with high vis paracord. Hope it helps keep up with them better. Thinking of making several different kinds as a little side hustle. What do yall think?
    Attached Files

nice ..

Comment

Anyone think there could be some $$ made making these?

Comment

Originally posted by BlessedVeteran0305 View Post
        I wouldn't think very much

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

I made a lanyard that exact shape and color for my ranch truck keys. Its like a flag on them.

Comment

How would you market them, and would cost of marketing pay for a couple dollars of paracord as well as your time and shipping?

Comment

I think you'd have to get a little more niche than this to make money on them. They're neat but the ideas been around too long now to make any kind of profit i would think. I used to make them for the end of some tactical knives a few years back but that trend came and went as well.

Comment

Originally posted by BlessedVeteran0305 View Post
                $10-12 /yr if you're lucky.

Comment

I kinda figured. I appreciate the info fellers

Comment

Lanyard

You’re going to be losing money by the time you figure in shipping or your time meeting up with somebody. I bet you can buy one almost identical to that on Amazon for $5-6.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If paracord key chains is your passion then you’ll make money! You can do it

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell8 View Post
                        If paracord key chains is your passion then you’ll make money! You can do it
                        ok, i retract my previous statement and get on board with this. Totally true, almost always.

Comment

Looks good. I tied a couple last night and they aren't near as pretty.

Comment

Thank you. I'm work g on learning some other styles as well.

Comment

So my sons malinois decided to chew on his collar which was no match for him. I cut the buckle and the leash ring off of the old collar and made one that would be a little harder for him to chew on/up.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X