Favorite Hunting Photos From 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rtp View Post

I very seldom pick up a rifle to hunt with. My dad passed away in June of 2021. Prior to passing, he gave me his rifle I used it shoot my first deer with which was a doe. I decided to use that rifle last year to take one of my 2 does last November. Deer activity was nearly nonexistant and I was beginning to wonder if it was going to happen for me as it was the last evening of doe season. I sat in the blind for several hours reliving all of the good times we had hunting and fishing together. It was a special evening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good stuff right there Richard!

Comment

I very seldom pick up a rifle to hunt with. My dad passed away in June of 2021. Prior to passing, he gave me his rifle I used it shoot my first deer with which was a doe. I decided to use that rifle last year to take one of my 2 does last November. Deer activity was nearly nonexistant and I was beginning to wonder if it was going to happen for me as it was the last evening of doe season. I sat in the blind for several hours reliving all of the good times we had hunting and fishing together. It was a special evening.

Sorry to hear about your Dad. That’s a very special gun right there.

Comment

My best ever from Kansas in '21.

Kansas Archery Buck by Tyler Barron, on Flickr

Comment

Favorite Hunting Photos From 2021

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
          Last edited by Bisch; 07-20-2022, 04:41 PM.

Comment

Grandson did a little river fishing on a hunting trip and got his first flat head.
            Too little to fry up unfortunately.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

I know there are lots of people who are in the “rifles are just a tool” camp. I get it and have no problem with that but to me, those beautiful wood stock, passed down rifles from Dad and Grandpa are what makes me happy. All my grandparents and my Dad are gone and the time sitting in a stand or blind looking down at the old 30-30 or .30-06 that was passed down to me just makes it worth it. Getting a deer, even a big fat doe is just icing on your the cake. [emoji106]

Comment

Thanks for sharing your story. Good stuff brother

Comment

Last year was a bust on multiple species but time hunting is always better than sitting on the couch. Check out all the ducks! [emoji23]

Comment

This is a great thread. Enjoying the pics and stories!

Comment

Great thread!

Comment

Great pic

Comment

A pic of my Grand Daughter with her cheerleading outfit on and a Santa hat. Her Dad decided to circle my place for a buck before heading onto town for the parade of lights she was in.
                          Attached Files

Comment

We had a big year last year, gonna be hard to top.

Daughter with her first duck and first deer.
                            [IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]

Wife with her biggest buck to date and my buck.
                            [IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]

Comment

The best i can do is a snap of a Blue Norther blowing in on New Years Day morning. It was a big norther though. Boring.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
                                The best i can do is a snap of a Blue Norther blowing in on New Years Day morning. It was a big norther though. Boring.
                                Nothing boring about that! Good hunting photos don't have to be LDP's.

Comment

Working...
                                X