No announcement yet.

Cottonseed 1-Ton Sacks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone know where i can get some get cotton seed between Conroe and Lufkin?

Comment

Put this hay feeder to use this past weekend...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Very good idea! Our deer just haven’t had the need to hit the cottonseed or protein feeders.

Comment

Originally posted by bgleaton View Post
          Very good idea! Our deer just haven’t had the need to hit the cottonseed or protein feeders.

That not a bad problem.

They have not been hitting our real hard and we just got some good rain so it will probably slow down even more.

It is gonna be a while before i get back so I just added that to go along with what I already had in the baskets..

It’s there whenever they decide they want it..[emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good idea, looks good

Comment

Put out 4000# this weekend. Anyone find an easy way to unload this stuff?

Comment

Originally posted by SAC View Post
                Put out 4000# this weekend. Anyone find an easy way to unload this stuff?
                No, I typically end up getting frustrated and sacrifice the reusable tote bag. ripping it open with a knife and pouring it all into my feeder.

Comment

Originally posted by sotx View Post
                  No, I typically end up getting frustrated and sacrifice the reusable tote bag. ripping it open with a knife and pouring it all into my feeder.
                  At $40 a bag, I'll refrain. One bag on the back of a truck and 2 people with grain scoops and it wasn't bad. Tried to lift the bag over the cage and hopeful that it would "flow" out, to no avail.

Did have an idea for those folks who are real serious and had the equipment. Using the water tote cages, pallet wrap them and load them on a trailer, loader fills them full at the gin. Off load at feed pen, cut pallet wrap off and leave.
                  Last edited by SAC; 05-07-2019, 01:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X