Girl playing football video.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
    You're 100% wrong. It's been proven repeatedly.
    So no woman can beat a man in any sport no matter what? Climb in the ring with some of these women in the UFC and see what happens. People can doubt it all day long but I bet most men wouldn't fair too well in certain situations.

I know most men probably like to think they wouldn't get beat. But what they think and what would happen ain't the same.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
      She's broken more bones than most men on this forum I'd bet money on it. She can also ride a horse better and I'd bet money on that too. It's what she likes to do and she's got enough money from rodeos to put herself through college and she's only in junior high. Holding her back isn't needed. She isn't forced to do anything either. That's why she's good at what she does. Being scared that's she's going to get hurt and not letting her do it would only hurt her in the long run. Like I said people who take risk are way better off.

If they want to play let them play. They'll either get hit and quit or they'll learn to play better.
      I get what you are trying to say, but None of that has anything to do with allowing an under developed small girl playing with larger, faster, stronger boys in a contact sport with a very realistic chance of serious bodily harm...it has nothing to do with any learning experience in this particular instance via the OP example. Making a comparison to your sister is silly unless she has competed successfully in a male dominated football world or does all men rodeo activities on equal footing.

I put in akin to you & your parents encouraging your sister to join the PBR with no consideration of her safety or ability...just do it cuz you are a girl. It's a little different than pee-wee football & mutton bust'n as a 10yr old.

Really, at some point when it comes to safety a parent needs to parent first...sending in your tiny fragile daughter as a ball carrier against bigger hormone induced monsters will end up in a hospital trip. Not to mention dumbing down of the boys football team. The way this world is going the kid in the wheelchair will try out for punter & the offensive tackle is gonna get a lawyer because he isn't allowed to be at the top of the cheerleader tower.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
        I get what you are trying to say, but None of that has anything to do with allowing an under developed small girl playing with larger, faster, stronger boys in a contact sport with a very realistic chance of serious bodily harm...it has nothing to do with any learning experience in this particular instance via the OP example. Making a comparison to your sister is silly unless she has competed successfully in a male dominated football world or does all men rodeo activities on equal footing.

I put in akin to you & your parents encouraging your sister to join the PBR with no consideration of her safety or ability...just do it cuz you are a girl. It's a little different than pee-wee football & mutton bust'n as a 10yr old.

Really, at some point when it comes to safety a parent needs to parent first...sending in your tiny fragile daughter as a ball carrier against bigger hormone induced monsters will end up in a hospital trip. Not to mention dumbing down of the boys football team. The way this world is going the kid in the wheelchair will try out for punter & the offensive tackle is gonna get a lawyer because he isn't allowed to be at the top of the cheerleader tower.
        If she were to want to compete against the guys it'd happen. That's just the way it would be. She'd get beat or she wouldn't. She was 13th in the world in poles in her age group this year. Making her think she can't do something would be worse than letting her find out on her own. That's all I was trying to say.

Comment

Men are stronger than women.
          Football is a game of faster and stronger; won’t work for women playing with men. Just another fact or science that some liberals don’t want to see.

Comment

Originally posted by Paycheck View Post
            If she rubs ivermectin on it she will be ok.
            u owe me a Zero Coke Cherry sir!!!!

Comment

The hit wasn’t even that good. He kept his legs up and didn’t get low. He almost stayed on his feet after the hit.

He looks aware and had a good read on the play, I think he knew it was a girl and didn’t go all out on the tackle. If he did it could have been much worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Killer View Post
                Men are stronger than women.
                Football is a game of faster and stronger; won’t work for women playing with men. Just another fact or science that some liberals don’t want to see.
                You just called OKRattler a liberal!

Comment

I'm no Liberal. Just a realist. You can't put everyone in the same box. Some people are naturally faster than others. I know a lot of girls that can beat me in a foot race. If I was equally as strong as an NFL player I'd be making a lot of money. Just because you're a guy don't make you strong or fast.

I ain't ashamed to say if I got into the octagon with a female pro fighter I'd probably lose unless the girl was previously injured or cross eyed or somethin. I don't know Jiu Jitsu. I had to look up how to spell it.
                  Last edited by okrattler; 10-31-2021, 01:10 PM.

Comment

Just because someone wants something in life doesn't mean they should go after it. Use discernment and discretion mixed in with a bit of wisdom. This father might be lacking in all the above.

Comment

I'm no Liberal. Just a realist. You can't put everyone in the same box. Some people are naturally faster than others. I know a lot of girls that can beat me in a foot race. If I was equally as strong as an NFL player I'd be making a lot of money. Just because you're a guy don't make you strong or fast.

I ain't ashamed to say if I got into the octagon with a female pro fighter I'd probably lose unless the girl was previously injured or cross eyed or somethin. I don't know Jiu Jitsu. I had to look up how to spell it.
                      Was gonna say, this clip obviously seems like the girl ain't prepared for that, but there's a whole lot of girls that are excellent wrestlers and would kick butt. They don't separate the girls until HS where yeah, 9 out 10 equally trained girls eont best equally trained boys. Doesnt dismiss that those girls would probably kick most guys here across the room.

Comment

No, this is actually Jer James area of expertise...a much better example & the point some of are trying to make would be you training your sister to go a few rounds with Mike Tyson.

You could start a thread about another valuable life lesson & the reward of taking risks, all the while keeping us updated when she's expected to come out of the coma.

Comment

So, did she get up? Does anybody know?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

[ame="https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dOdNwG61vGY"]Marine Pugil Sticks Female Vs Male - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Girls / Women can do things that I would not try. If this girl thinks that suiting up and playing a contact sport with guys her age is something that she can do then I guess this will be a lesson hard learned.

Comment

Looks like she got more yards on that play than the Texans had rushing today. Lol

Seriously though her and the dad are idiots

Comment

Working...
                                X