• Show
Clear All

Mr. Public

I believe he is in here....

Dang. Yep. Hes here

Comment

now i really hate'em

Comment

Very lucky to be drawn so many times. In just a few years.

Comment

They should remove his eligibility to apply until the rest of us who have been putting in for a looonnngggg time and never draw, draw their five permits

Comment

To heck with cutting him off, I just want him to add me to his draw slip!

Comment

Proud to say he is one of us!

Comment

Rigged

Comment

I have had some good luck in the draws...but I envy this guy! Been doing it for 2 years and have drawn 4 times. Dove, squirrel, hog and one white tail archery hunt where I was unsuccessful. But that is a great article! I thought about doing this and creating a YouTube channel showing my hunts.

Sent from my SM-N9600 using Tapatalk

Comment

I’ve been putting in for 5 years and drawn ZERO. Guess I’m not doing something right

Comment

Lucky sum bit**.

Comment

I think he works for the state/tpwd and just gets to go on hunts when he wants.

Comment

must be or have friends as an insider with the TPWD i've had over 80 submissions over the past 4 years with zero drawn.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rdCoastHunter View Post
                            Rigged
                            Originally posted by Mbbriggs05 View Post
                            I’ve been putting in for 5 years and drawn ZERO. Guess I’m not doing something right
                            Bet ol Greg would be happy to give a how-to on how to get drawn year after year after year. Heard he was doing a video or something for his YouTube channel
                            Last edited by txoutdoorsman24; 10-26-2021, 03:41 PM.

Comment

He must have won the lottery too to have that much time off from work to go so often. I have only gotten 1 doe tag in 10 years. I did not see a doe that year either. Just a bunch of bucks. Some things just ain't right.

Comment

Working...
                              X