• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

365 in 380. Spend the extra

Comment

Originally posted by npe001 View Post
      That’s what I want to know lol
      GT Distributors…brand new 48 for $358. 43’s for $329. They always have used ones for less as well.

Comment

PSA has a hell of a deal on a dagger. Custom cut slide threaded barrel rmr cut. Complete lower and a light for 329. MP trade ins and dig trade in can also be found cheapish.

Comment

Originally posted by TxMedic View Post
          GT Distributors…brand new 48 for $358. 43’s for $329. They always have used ones for less as well.
          Is that the blue line price The 48 also shows to be out of stock ? I always get my two glocks from them every year

Comment

The Heritage with 22 mag has been suggested. That’s what I was going to say. Or if you don’t want her having to reload, my PMR-30 has 30 rd mags. ������

Comment

Agree with everyone saying Taurus. I bought a G2C on a whim at Academy and it's shoots fine. Easy to carry. Fits my hand well. Inexpensive.

That said, pistols are all about what fits the shooters hand best. So take mom to the store and let her handle several. One of them will fit her best and she will like the most. Get that one.

Comment

Taurus G2C.

Comment

Originally posted by TxMedic View Post
                  My little sister is a cop. I'll have to see if she takes advantage of these.

Comment

Dealings I've had with GT Distributors have been good.

Comment

M&P sheild

I put a set of night sights Hyde trigger and extended a magazine and I absolutely love it and it eats any kind of brass I have run thru it

Comment

My grandpa let her borrow a pistol for the time being. It's a H&R 922 that belonged to my great-grandpa. She's only had it 3 days and already shot a rattlesnake with it.

Comment

Go with a shield

Comment

Working...
                          X